Follow

Hazmat

Character » Hazmat appears in 232 issues.

Hazmat is able to project radiation, toxic waste and a variety of deadly substances. The downside is her body constantly exudes these poisonous substances, so she must wear a containment suit.

I think Hazmat is the traitor.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cafeterialoca

Back during the earliest issues of Avengers Academy, Christos Gage let it slip that one of the students would go evil/become a traitor.  The question is who?
    At this point, I think it's pretty safe to say it's Hazmat.  She's doomed to a cruel fate, and it would make her the most tragic kid to fall.  We seen that she could have been happy, but finding out her fate seems to have made her more bitter.  There's also how unreasonably cruel she was during the recent Spider-Man issue.  Not to mention she is the most powerful of the kids.
    What are your thoughts?  Is Hazmat the traitor or not?

Avengers Academy #12
    Avengers Academy #12
    Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wattup

Maybe so...but that seems a bit too obvious.

I'm hoping it's Finesse so she'll join up with Taskmaster. Their battle was a highlight of the series.

Cafeterialoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Cafeterialoca
    @Wattup: I would say Finesse, but they already have Reptil accusing her of turning.  If she went evil, it wouldn't be much of a surprise.
    Also, Striker seems like he's going to be the team jerk.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.