Attractive female? Seriously?

#1 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so i go onto Hazel's (saga) page to see if there is anything i can add. Then all scroll down and see attractive female. Who's the weirdo that thinks that the baby from Saga is an attractive female? And what moderator accepted it too?? It seems every female wiki page on the site has attractive female and every male has attractive male on it's list. Can't Comic Vine be stricter on this? Please?!?!

#2 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

You could ignore it.

#3 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe: But it's so weird

#4 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, it is a little strange

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Just ignore it.

#6 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it is an easy way for me to get wiki points when a new character appears ;D

#7 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4770 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mucklefluga: There are threads devoted to tickling furry heroines. The majority of the CV members are three beans short of a perfect casserole.
#8 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe: That's a nice way to put it ;)

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Was there ever a character attracted by her? Attractiveness is not who is hotter it is how many people they can lure or how powerful is his/her charm to someone.

#10 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: I don't think anyone can be attracted to a baby tho?

#11 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mucklefluga: which hazel are we talking about exactly?

#12 Posted by Mucklefluga (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: The one in Image Comic's Saga

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.