Carter Hall and Kendra Saunders

#1 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Hawkman and Hawkgirl in a relationship still? I just got through reading Justice League of America #12 that came out last month, and Justice League of America #9 from July. I'm asking because... well...

Roy and Kendra...

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/6l47ali.jpg[/IMG]

And....

Karen and Carter

So, are Carter and Kendra separated and looking for some fun, or are they together and cheating on each other?
Post Edited:2007-11-18 06:09:59

#2 Edited by velle37 (6048 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock 

Didn't Black Canary and Hawkman hook-up?

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
" @Static Shock 

"
No? Never to my knowledge.
#4 Posted by velle37 (6048 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Static Shock 

"
No? Never to my knowledge. "

I remember reading a Green Arrow and Black Canary comic, and in it Canary was saying something about Ollie's past infidelity, then Ollie brought up that Canary once dated Ra's Al Ghul, had a thing with Hawkman, and something about the US Navy....  

i replied o_0....... 

and have been meaning to ask comic readers about this since..........
#5 Posted by velle37 (6048 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
" @Static Shock 

"
No? Never to my knowledge. "

Do you know anything about when Canary used to date Ra's Al ghul?
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37 said:
"Do you know anything about when Canary used to date Ra's Al ghul? "
I think I saw scans of it, but anything specific, no.

To answer your post which I didn't see a week ago (:P), Even if Canary did hook up with Hawkman, it was certainly something older, and nothing to do with current affairs.
#7 Posted by velle37 (6048 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @velle37 said:
"Do you know anything about when Canary used to date Ra's Al ghul? "
I think I saw scans of it, but anything specific, no. To answer your post which I didn't see a week ago (:P), Even if Canary did hook up with Hawkman, it was certainly something older, and nothing to do with current affairs. "

Ok. Cool.
#8 Edited by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"

Are Hawkman and Hawkgirl in a relationship still? I just got through reading Justice League of America #12 that came out last month, and Justice League of America #9 from July. I'm asking because... well...

Roy and Kendra...

[IMG]http://i18.tinypic.com/6l47ali.jpg[/IMG]

And....

Karen and Carter

So, are Carter and Kendra separated and looking for some fun, or are they together and cheating on each other?
Post Edited:2007-11-18 06:09:59

"
I should of noticed it earlier right when i saw the pic and i dont want to spoil anything but you can tell the pic of Roy and Kendra is older bc that is not exactly what Roy looks like any more.

Hawkman and Hawkwoman have been together since the beginning of Blackest Night

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.