Follow

Hawkman

Character » Hawkman appears in 1983 issues.

Carter Hall, now infused with the mysterious Nth Metal, is granted flight, strength and a living armor. He battles dangerous threats, both alien and mystical, as the savage Hawkman.

Can they be saved?

Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Watch Dog

So what do you think Can the Atom and Indigo #1 bring Hawkman and Hawkgirl back to life?
    I personally hope so and since it was mentioned at all I think the answer is yes

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I hope so as well. They went out like some g's though. One of the best fights in the Blackest Night series. Hopefully they are able to be restored.

RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RedRobin92

I'm all for them bringing back Carter and Kendra. I agree that based on it just being mentioned, makes me think that it is going to happen.
    Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Griffin_2099

I feel it was fairly obvious from the first issue. These two are just popular enough to have another series and need a push to get more interest in it. 

Once it was revealed that their previous incarnations where the power source for the Violet Light it was almost guaranteed that they where coming back. 

It will be interesting to see how they do it though, of all the heroes who are going to come back they are the only ones that where actually dead at the time they became Black Lanterns (I am taking it for granted that the BL's like Superman and Green Arrow are coming back :P) 
    Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Watch Dog
    @Griffin_2099: I don't think that Khufu and Shiera are the source for the Violet light but I could have miss read that.

there has to be more saport for the hawks than just us 4
     and if they return how do you think it will happen?
    Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mattersuit

I'd love it if they are saved, but it would be funny if the team failed at the final hurdle. 

Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Griffin_2099

@Watch Dog:  

No Caption Provided
    I am not sure this can be interpreted any other way. I suspect that these two will have something to do with the Hawk's coming back.

Where that will leave the Star Saphire Corps I have no idea.

I think there is quite a lot of interest in the Hawks, just not a lot of people that find terribly confusing origins interesting :P
    harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#8  Edited By harleyquinn12

Hopefully, the people at Dc have some common sense and WILL bring them back!
    Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Watch Dog
    @Griffin_2099: Well I guess your right my bad. I don't remember that seen. So Khufu and Chay-ara are the source of the star saphire's  power yet wonder women got the love ring I say BS.
    Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Griffin_2099
    @Watch Dog: Well WW was still alive at the time so that might make a difference.
    Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Watch Dog
    @Griffin_2099: I still would have been happier if no black lanterns got deputized.
    Griffin_2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Griffin_2099
    @Watch Dog: I actually liked WW having such a strong character point in an event. After being pretty much ignored in Final Crisis it was nice to see her get some recognition.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.