Can they be saved?

#1 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do you think Can the Atom and Indigo #1 bring Hawkman and Hawkgirl back to life?
I personally hope so and since it was mentioned at all I think the answer is yes

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so as well. They went out like some g's though. One of the best fights in the Blackest Night series. Hopefully they are able to be restored.

#3 Posted by RedRobin92 (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm all for them bringing back Carter and Kendra. I agree that based on it just being mentioned, makes me think that it is going to happen.
#4 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel it was fairly obvious from the first issue. These two are just popular enough to have another series and need a push to get more interest in it. 

Once it was revealed that their previous incarnations where the power source for the Violet Light it was almost guaranteed that they where coming back. 

It will be interesting to see how they do it though, of all the heroes who are going to come back they are the only ones that where actually dead at the time they became Black Lanterns (I am taking it for granted that the BL's like Superman and Green Arrow are coming back :P) 
#5 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099: I don't think that Khufu and Shiera are the source for the Violet light but I could have miss read that.

there has to be more saport for the hawks than just us 4
 and if they return how do you think it will happen?
#6 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love it if they are saved, but it would be funny if the team failed at the final hurdle. 

#7 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@Watch Dog:  

I am not sure this can be interpreted any other way. I suspect that these two will have something to do with the Hawk's coming back.

Where that will leave the Star Saphire Corps I have no idea.

I think there is quite a lot of interest in the Hawks, just not a lot of people that find terribly confusing origins interesting :P
#8 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully, the people at Dc have some common sense and WILL bring them back!
#9 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099: Well I guess your right my bad. I don't remember that seen. So Khufu and Chay-ara are the source of the star saphire's  power yet wonder women got the love ring I say BS.
#10 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio
@Watch Dog: Well WW was still alive at the time so that might make a difference.
#11 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Griffin_2099: I still would have been happier if no black lanterns got deputized.
#12 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio
@Watch Dog: I actually liked WW having such a strong character point in an event. After being pretty much ignored in Final Crisis it was nice to see her get some recognition.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.