Follow

Bette Kane

Character » Bette Kane appears in 241 issues.

Bette Kane was the Pre-Crisis Bat-Girl and the niece of Kathy Kane (Batwoman). Post-Crisis she became Mary Elizabeth “Bette” Kane, AKA Flamebird. She is the younger cousin of both the current Batwoman, Kate Kane, and Bruce Wayne. In the New 52, her superhero identity changed to Hawkfire.

Will she make a return??

extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By extrememage

Is she gonna make a return because I absolutely love her!!?? She is so ditzy but she is still kick-ass. I loved her transformation after Nightwing told her to give up. I mean she is so overlooked by the Titans. She started her own team! I know they didn't last long but she still tried. Plus in that future reality she became Batwoman!! I think she should make her own team again. And she should invite a bunch of former Titans. Or go to Gotham (does Batman know who she is, because Huntress does.) Or she could join Birds of Prey. What do you guys think.
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By johnny_spam

She is going to be Batwoman's cousin in Detective Comics. She will not be Flamebird. It makes me wonder there is this page that calls her Bat-Girl and another page that refers to her pre crisis self so maybe the two should merge then call it Betty Kane since there already is another Flamebird in Action Comics and Bett has no use for the name.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.