HAWKEYE #19

• 53 results
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Ends at 22.I wonder if they will cancel ir for good or put a new creative team on.I'd welcome back Jim Mccann

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#52  Edited By Teerack

I loved the issue but there was a lot I didn't understand, and I'm not going to google stuff to understand a comic.

I was kind of hoping jersey's very own super hero(Kate Bishop) was going to come home this issue... hopefully next time since he asked for help.

I feel really bad for Barney. I really hope he is able to go to rehab and learn to walk and stuff through the series and isn't just going to be stuck in a chair the rest of his life. :(

Thank god this book is back.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#53 owie  Moderator

The problem I have with the sign language is that I don't even know HOW I would figure out how to read it. It's easy to figure out the alphabet-style sign language--there's only so many signs for the alphabet, so you can look that up anywhere and find the signs and translate it. I would be totally up for that and I honestly even remember some from when I learned it when I was a kid. But the word-style signs? I'm no expert by any means, but there's got to be thousands of those. I assume essentially one signs for every word. I would be fine trying to figure out the signs for a written word, you could assumedly look that up alphabetically. But how do you look up random signs, what would be the organization to figure it out? It just left me in the dark with no possible recourse, as far as I can tell, for figuring it out. It would have been nice if they had included an index or clues on how to translate it somehow, so that if you wanted to put some effort in, you could.

GhostRider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@fallschirmjager:

You did kind of come off a little intense about the "not caring about disabled people" thing but, not gonna lie dude, I see where you're coming from 100% with all the rest that you say. I feel like they're trying too hard or over-doing it. And the tweet only proved my (our) assumption was true.. Overall I do like the series and love Hawkeye but, personally despised a few comics in this series. Especially that pointless holiday one which I had to put down, sorry but I couldn't finish that thing, total waste of time.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.