The read Hawkeye is back!

Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

So after a good while without Clint as Hawkeye, in the Heroic Age he will be Hawkeye again. Is everyone looking forward to this? What does this mean for Bullseye and Kate Bishop?

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you mean "Real" Hawkeye? 

Oh, and I'm apathetic towards Clint Barton. He's too much of a mentally imbalanced crybaby. "KILL OSBORN -- wah!"

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, lol. It was a typo 

Of course half of the Marvel U wanted to kill Osborn during this time as well.

#3 Posted by Erik (31732 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I was a fan of the Ronin look and I think the Hawkeye costume is pretty lame so eh.

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't have the H2H skills to go with the Ronin look though. His forte is Archery.

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm happy that Clint is gonna be Hawkeye again though I do hope someone else will pick up the Ronin identity. Maybe Echo again though made a bit more feminine.

As for Kate Bishop there can be two Hawkeyes at the same time. DC's got two Green Arrow's, two Flash's and how many Green Lanterns?

#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, or maybe even a new chracter to put in the Ronin identitiy. 

I could see that.
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
"

Yes, lol. It was a typo 

Of course half of the Marvel U wanted to kill Osborn during this time as well.

"
Yeah, except they supressed it(Well, not really. xD I'm talking about the rest of the New Avengers). Take Spider-man, of course he wanted to end Norman's reign(aka kill him), but he knew that wasn't the HEROIC thing to do. Clint on the other hand is drooling like a dog with rabies and screaming "KILL KILL KILL MURDER HIM AHHHGHHH!!"
#8 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes welcome back to your true nature Clint

#9 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

HE IS? I'M REDLLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.