Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4822 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

Should Marvel steal the Supermax idea?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

I remember a couple years ago there were rumors about a DC comic movie being made about a hero (likely Green Arrow) ending up in prison with a number of DC villains. I thought it could be a good idea, people might not go see a Green Arrow otherwise. And it would be a way to introduce some DC supervillains to be used in other movies.

Now my question is after the Avengers movie should Marvel do something similar with Hawkeye and the Thunderbolts. The current Thunderbolts operate out of a supervillain prison and Hawkeye was the first legitimate heroic leader of the team. I could definitely see them developing a Thunderbolts type movie with Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye bringing together some super-villains for a team. Could be the perfect way to introduce some other characters who haven't gotten their own movies or are hard to introduce like Wonder Man and such. If they end up making the Ant-Man movie maybe even Hank Pym could be involved in the program, a door into becoming an Avenger.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Iron Apollo

Supermax is still listed on imdb, set to come out this year, although there is no info on it. And still if you click on anything you must be a subscriber, lame. Anyways I always thought it could be a great premise but not for the Green Arrow so I'm kinda glad it didn't work out.

Now the premise you propose with Hawkeye would be awesome, especially with a thunderbolts tie-in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.