Pics of Hawkeyes costume in Avengers: also cap and Black Widow!!

#1 Edited by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Morgaine_Levesque (2073 posts) - - Show Bio
Fangirls
#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13369 posts) - - Show Bio

Caps costume still looks....silly, in my opinion

Scarlett Johanssens booty....ftw!!

#4 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio

DIES

#5 Edited by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Hawkeye agrees

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (13369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow said:

I think he's boob glaring actually......peripherals Hawkeye!! Don't you know women always know??
#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

So, uh, I just saw Captain America kicking Loki in the throat. Just saying, that kind of made my life...

#8 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@Final Arrow said:

I think he's boob glaring actually......peripherals Hawkeye!! Don't you know women always know??
lmao Scarlet knows look at her face she's like "Oh god really, I'm surrounded by men" XD
#9 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
So, uh, I just saw Captain America kicking Loki in the throat. Just saying, that kind of made my life...
Lmao I was just gonna say that
#10 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Evans look like he's lost weight? He doesn't look as massive as he did during the First Avenger.

#11 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Boycotting this movie until Ant-Man and Wasp are in it. Alone. 

idc 

):

#12 Posted by GothamRed (2553 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect: I think it's the suit that makes it look that way, the first avenger suit was bulkier
#13 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the look of Hawkeye's costume. Is this 616 or ultimates? They did everyone elses costumes but not hawkeyes. Plus I still think Jensen Ackles (Dean from Super Natural)would have been the better Clint Barton. 

Plus I had seen a video on Youtube of Jeremy and Scarlet getting interviewed together and they do not apperear to like each other. (Clashing personalities).

#14 Posted by Trodorne (2498 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omegus said:
I don't like the look of Hawkeye's costume. Is this 616 or ultimates? They did everyone elses costumes but not hawkeyes. Plus I still think Jensen Ackles (Dean from Super Natural)would have been the better Clint Barton.   Plus I had seen a video on Youtube of Jeremy and Scarlet getting interviewed together and they do not apperear to like each other. (Clashing personalities).
Its the ultimates universe they made that very clear during Ironman when they had samuel motha F*@!in jackson as nick fury.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.