Keep it in your pants Hawkeye!

#1 Edited by Radiate (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, now I recognise that Hawkeye is one cool cat! He's pure awesome. I also recognise that part of his charm is that he's a ladies man, but seriously...does anyone think his growing relationship with Spider-Woman in Avengers is a little overkill even for him? He JUST kinda/sorta ended things with Mockingbird! And before that he had a dalliance with both Scarlet Witch and the Wasp. What other female Avengers will Marvel decide to pair him up with next?! It's just crazy; what a himbo!

RADIATE!

#2 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

Diden't Hawkeye also had a relationship with crystal to?

#3 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey dont hate the player. The dudes enjoying his life

#4 Posted by Radiate (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! I get it and major props to him but even so, I don't think it's necessarily a good thing for the dynamics of the team. I forgot that Hawkeye also had a thing with Black Widow too! And if he did indeed get with Crystal as well that's potentially 4 - 5 big name female Avengers he's had relations with!! Is there anyone on the team who can resist his charms?!

RADIATE!

#5 Posted by jcj145 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

@Radiate said:

Is there anyone on the team who can resist his charms?!

Cap maybe?

#6 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened with him and Mockingbird?

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85081 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye is allowed to get around if he wants to.

#8 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss: Don't hate the playa hate the writer.

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Playa gonna play

#10 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

I say let him go for it, if he wants to be a smooth pimp daddy good for him, I'd rather see him being a man-whore and hooking up with all the female Avengers instead of Tony.

#11 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what's wrong with that. 

#12 Posted by Psycorvus (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I see what you're saying. Clint is definitely a smooth ladies man, it's part of his character but does it always have to be a big league avenger? Is it seeming a little forced? I think he and his latest squeeze does seem a little out of no where but I guess Barton just has things for high status women. I would rather this than him be with Paris Hilton or Gaga.

#13 Edited by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony's worse. So's She-Hulk (though I think she and Clint had a thing too so that counts against him too). These big personalities working together odds are they're going to fall into bed together sometime.

And I don't think Clint ever had anything with Crystal, I think that was Dane Whitman.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33905 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was a female character I could see the comments being more along the lines of the ones Starfire has been receiving.

#15 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Clint Barton is a slut, and all of that due to Bendis. It seems like Bendis' doing his best to make Hawkeye into the super-slut of the Marvel Universe.

#16 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to spread his seeds, find fertile ground to plant them

#17 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

What happened with him and Mockingbird?

I'm curious about this as well.

#18 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad writing happened. ^_^

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel doesn't know what to do

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.