Justice League?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Should Justice League of America be added to his teams?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, considering that he was a very short lived member

#3 Posted by Colonel Arrow (67 posts) - - Show Bio

he was in it for like a page once!

He took over from Green Arrow in a JLA Vs Avengers.

But im not sure if that counts!

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

He was technically on it.

#5 Posted by Colonel Arrow (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"He was technically on it."

Yeah he was standing in the middle of Supes and all that and they where saying they glad he joined and blah blah blah

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Colonel Arrow says:

"Nobody says:
"He was technically on it."
Yeah he was standing in the middle of Supes and all that and they where saying they glad he joined and blah blah blah"
See? So I say yes.
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Its been added. Should we count non cannon crossovers too?

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Nobody says:
"Its been added. Should we count non cannon crossovers too?"
don't think so"
Are we sure cause we have counted Alternate Realities,.
#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

don't think so

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Nobody says:
don't think so"
Are we sure cause we have counted Alternate Realities,."

then maybe yes, lol I don't know

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Nobody says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Nobody says:
don't think so"
Are we sure cause we have counted Alternate Realities,. "
then maybe yes, lol I don't know"
I added Superman to Heralds of Galactus. If it needs to be removed later it can be. Thats all I can think of for now:P
#12 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Take that back. Just thought of a couple more. JJJ, Spider-Man, and Kingpin on Daily Planet. Didn't know the Daily Planet counts as a team:P

#13 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh yeah I don't think we should count him in the team just because he was in a crossover. The reason alternate reality members are added on the team page is because we can add information about the alternate reality team.

#14 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I was talking about adding him to the team page. Of course it's fine to have info that he was a part of the Justice League in a non-cannon crossover somewhere on his page.

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"uhhh yeah I don't think we should count him in the team just because he was in a crossover. The reason alternate reality members are added on the team page is because we can add information about the alternate reality team."
This can be added at the bottom of the pages in a "crossover" section. I know they don't have a numbered Earth but it happened in a comic book which is what this site is about. Its one thing to not count crossovers in battle threads, but when it comes to the information on the site, it happened in a comic book.
#16 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I just find it weird to look at the roster of the JLA and seeing DC DC DC DC MARVEL DC DC DC characters on it.

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

So are we saying crossover teams don't count for the list of teams they have been on?

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, true.

#19 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Zero in that cross-company crossovers don't really count. It was the League and the Avengers working together.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18869 posts) - - Show Bio

Type it up in the bio. That's what it's for.

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I agree with Zero in that cross-company crossovers don't really count. It was the League and the Avengers working together."
True they were working together, but if you remember there was a part in that story where Hawkeye actually decided to stay in DCU and joined the JLA.
#22 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

O wow didn't see this topic. I was the one who added him to the roster because he is considered monumental by being the only Marvel hero ever to be in the Justice League. I feel that its an important piece of trivia so I readded it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.