I Can Not Wait For This!

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33099 posts) - - Show Bio
http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/116/1166030p1.html    

Hawkeye is one of the best characters in the Ultimate Universe and its about time he got his own book.
 Iron Man got one, Captain America got one, Thor got one with Hawkeye being so popular why did it take so long be fore he got one?

#2 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: I love Hawkeye. He is my favorite Avengers character. But the three you named having their own book and comparing Hawkeye to them is like comparing Green Arrow to Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Every one knows that when it comes to the Avengers the "BIG" 3 are Captain America, Iron Man and Thor. Just like with the Justice League. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are the "BIG" 3 there as well. So it makes sense for them to have their own book. But I'm with you. It took a long time but hey its finally coming and I can't wait.
#3 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

I like his ultimate costume. Makes me wanna read Ultimate comics just for that

#4 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ultimate Universe is way better than the original one. Everyone is a badass. In their own way of course. Lol.

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14724 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the coolest hero of the Ultimate universe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.