Hawkeye's skycycle in Avengers 2?

Posted by ShadowX (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

So Hawkeye has a Skycycle in the comics and various other media, and I think it would be a pretty cool idea to bring it into the Movieverse. I think it would work really well especially after the Chutari Invasion and what they were riding. The vehicles that they were flying on looked to be in similar shape to a motorcycle or something, I could easily see Hawkeye, S.H.I.E.L.D, or Tony Stark being inspired and studying the alien technology and creating their own version of it. I think it would be a pretty cool thing to use in future movies. What do you think?

#1 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be pretty cool. I don't know how they'd implement it or make it useful in the new direction of the second movie though. It is going to be a smaller-scale so I'm not sure he'd need it.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11715 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

#3 Posted by ShadowX (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

. @TheAnnihilator: Yeah I heard about the smaller scale. Idk it will allow him to keep up with some of his other teammates.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

When I saw the film I actually kept waiting for him to snatch one from an alien and make some stupid comment like "I have got to get one of these" or some crap....

#5 Posted by ShadowX (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: That would have been cool

#6 Posted by Galactic_Man (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye needs the skycyle if that's gonna catch everyone's attention - to be honest, his only badass scene in the Avengers was when he swung from his grapple-arrow-thingy-ma bob. Thingy.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Yes, YES! How did I miss this thread?

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he'll just modify a Chitauri chariot

#9 Posted by ShadowX (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Yeah thats what I was thinking.,

#10 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Maybe he'll just modify a Chitauri chariot

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.