Hawkeye series release date?

#1 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a release date for Fraction's upcoming Hawkeye series?

(Personally, I don't mind Fraction handling Clint. His Iron Man series is brilliant).

#2 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is a release date yet. I can't wait to see Kate again though.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited about this series. Maybe Fraction will redeem himself, but I'm probably just being optimistic.

#4 Posted by Omegus (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see them releasing mid to late summer.

#5 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometime in August I believe.

#6 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

In August.

#7 Posted by Augment (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys!

Personally, I love his outfit and how they're trying to make it like the movie. His purple mask is a bit of a joke.

#8 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Kate Bishop going to be in the series also? Because if so i might pick it up

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeoAndroid said:

Is Kate Bishop going to be in the series also? Because if so i might pick it up

Yep, she is supposed to be his underling/sidekick which should offer some intresting contrast. Do pick it up, I really want his solo to do well.

#10 Posted by Omegus (188 posts) - - Show Bio

It will add a great dynamic to both characters. I could see her giving him girl advice about getting Mockingbird back. I really wants this series to be ongoing , not H&M ongoing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.