Hawkeye's Hand-to-Hand is as Good as Captain America's??

#1 Edited by Shadowcloak (8 posts) - - Show Bio

How good is Hawkeye's hand-to-hand? Even a google search isn't providing the answer, but I'm hell-bent on finding it...

-I heard from a versus thread (I forget which one--it was a month ago) that Hawkeye's hand-to-hand is as good as Cap's, but I only heard this once. Is this true?

-Also, Hawkeye used to be a hand-to-hand/close-range focused hero, called Ronin. Does anyone have scans of Ronin awesomeness?

Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Edited by Shadowcloak (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Edited by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

no. Hawkeye would get beat by Cap. Im pretyt sure you can post this on battle forum if you want evidence

#5 Edited by daredevil21134 (12115 posts) - - Show Bio

If you go by the feats in his current series I think I can take him. Ronnin was pretty awsome though.I love when he attacked the Dark Avengers

#6 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Havent kept up with his recent series but I do not believe he is Cap level. Might be in the ballpark though. He was picked to be the next Cap during Steve's "death" and as Ronin he had some pretty cool feats.

#7 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

agree with gambler

#8 Edited by longbowhunter (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hawkeye absolutely has the potential to equal Steve in H2H. Whether or not he is willing to live up to that potential is up to him. Clint's shown he's his own worst enemy.

#9 Posted by Hwkfan296 (162 posts) - - Show Bio

One-on-one Hawkeye is more than capable of beating Cap. It's happened before. But that's giving him his bow and arrows. Hand-to-hand? Cap trained Hawk in hand-to-hand, and Hawk did have his stint as Ronin, but honestly, I think Cap has the advantage of the Super Soldier Serum. At the same time, Hawkeye has proven he is an amazing hand-to-hand combatant. I think they are an equal match. But give Hawk his bow, and he will destroy Cap any day of the week.

#10 Edited by dagmar_merrill (9483 posts) - - Show Bio

One-on-one Hawkeye is more than capable of beating Cap. It's happened before. But that's giving him his bow and arrows. Hand-to-hand? Cap trained Hawk in hand-to-hand, and Hawk did have his stint as Ronin, but honestly, I think Cap has the advantage of the Super Soldier Serum. At the same time, Hawkeye has proven he is an amazing hand-to-hand combatant. I think they are an equal match. But give Hawk his bow, and he will destroy Cap any day of the week.

I think you may be underestimating Cap.. a lot.

#11 Posted by Farkam (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.