hawkeye origins

#1 Edited by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that it is certain Jeremy renner is hawkeye in the avengers how do you think he shall be interduced. Just in avengers or maybe thor or captain america as a cameo.  how Should they explain his origin.
by the way i am really happy with hawkeye. I wish i saw the marvel teaser trailers

#2 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

somebody

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it should be something on the lines of the Black Widow in Iron Man 2.

#4 Posted by cbishop (8213 posts) - - Show Bio
@reaper2923 said:
"I think it should be something on the lines of the Black Widow in Iron Man 2. "

This is kind of what I was thinking too.  I could see a cameo like that showing Hawkeye's skills.  They're definitely going to have to introduce him before the Avengers movie, or your average moviegoer is going to say, "Oh, look - he's like that Green Arrow guy on Smallville."
#5 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i think he could be first a guy who fought  criminals with normal arrows but was then noticed by shield. Shield gave him a suit and cool trick arrows and then he became a special agent for SHIELD codename: hawkeye. (they could just mention that briefly.)

#6 Posted by gambit987 (1275 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody else
#7 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7818 posts) - - Show Bio

I would imagine his costume is going to be based on the Ultimate Universe version.

#8 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will be nice to see him mixed in with shield some how, that Fury brings him in.

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (11802 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.