Hawkeye and the Scarlet Witch

#1 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always thought that Hawkeye and the Scarlet Witch would be really great together... as a couple I mean.

Am I the only one who thinks so?

#2 Posted by Cap10nate (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@funkyfiction: They have had a rocky relationship since she did kill him twice in Disassembled and House of M. He was resurrected by her and when he tracks her down at Wundagore, they do hook up. I think they could work together though.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm against it since like mentioned she killed him twice, that and she rejected him for Captain America and in some sense Vision "ouch right"

Clint always had a thing for Wanda and I could see him go there if she wanted too, but I would rather they not.

#4 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, they kind of did a relationship following House of M when she brought him back. He tracked her down and if I recall was considering killing her--or at least confronting her, but instead they had a brief relationship and he left her alone.

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (11475 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them together

#6 Posted by EnlloLeal (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Doombot...

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnlloLeal: Doesn't matter had sex.

I do like her more than Spiderwoman though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.