Hawkeye and Spider-Woman?!

#1 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I had just read Avengers #15 Fear it self. 
  Why does marvel give Bendis this power with stories?! Like, really. That was the single underhandedly dumbest reason for them to kiss. Plus I do not want to get into the stupid big brother confessions .
Like why not have some sort of build up. This is childish how the two will hook up and piss of the newly super-powered Bobbi. I really am upset at the fact that they made Clint just all of a sudden forget everything he recently went through again with Bobbi and now just diving in with Spider-Woman. This better end soon.

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (10912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omegus said:
Ok I had just read Avengers #15 Fear it self.    Why does marvel give Bendis this power with stories?! Like, really. That was the single underhandedly dumbest reason for them to kiss. Plus I do not want to get into the stupid big brother confessions . Like why not have some sort of build up. This is childish how the two will hook up and piss of the newly super-powered Bobbi. I really am upset at the fact that they made Clint just all of a sudden forget everything he recently went through again with Bobbi and now just diving in with Spider-Woman. This better end soon.
That Bendis
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

yep. putting his fave character in a romance that doesnt make sense just because it looks good to him

#4 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

have you seen spider woman i will forget bobbi too
#5 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

It really dosn't matter who is better looking they are comic book females. They are all super models (not all). But my point is you dont just forget everything you build with one woman then all of a sudden move to the next.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (10912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omegus said:
It really dosn't matter who is better looking they are comic book females. They are all super models (not all). But my point is you dont just forget everything you build with one woman then all of a sudden move to the next.
very true
#7 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, it seems like Bendis is making Hawkeye into the super slut of the marvel universe. Just think about it. During Bendis' run Hawkeye have slept with Wanda, Echo, Mockingbird and now Spider-Woman. most of these relationships, except from Wanda, has been for no apparent reason at all. It's annoying.

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (10912 posts) - - Show Bio

@funkyfiction said:

To me, it seems like Bendis is making Hawkeye into the super slut of the marvel universe. Just think about it. During Bendis' run Hawkeye have slept with Wanda, Echo, Mockingbird and now Spider-Woman. most of these relationships, except from Wanda, has been for no apparent reason at all. It's annoying.

And now he's putting Echo with Moon Knight

#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya'll mad.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (10912 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: lol

#11 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy said:

Ya'll mad.

this should be turned into a rave lol

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take Jessica over Bobbie, too.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (10912 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

I'd take Jessica over Bobbie, too.

lol

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Vah Vah Vah Voom!

#15 Posted by darthfury78 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker would be a better choice then Hawkeye, any day of the week.

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Hawkeye prefered blondes XD. This relationship just happened to fast and random for me, but it is what it is so I guess I have the comic Hawkeye and Spider Woman to look forward too.

#17 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

ok just read the newest Avengers, I really hope Fraction kills off this dumb relationship.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omegus said:

ok just read the newest Avengers, I really hope Fraction kills off this dumb relationship.

I think we all do lol

#19 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Mockingbird!

But seriously. It was dumb how they broke it off with the Hawkeye and Mockingbird series. And now people seem to have forgotten Bobbi..

#20 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not much of a nit picker, but this annoyed me.

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (14462 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind them hooking up but Bendis is pissing me off with these kind of panels:

@RoboShark said:

#22 Posted by Omegus (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lion_Heart22: I totally agree. McCaan said that they had to end it to do Widowmaker. Clint and Bobbi have so much love for each other but have a hard time getting past there own "Situational Emotion". I really hope Bobbi and him have "a thing" in Fractions series.

#23 Edited by darthfury78 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that Jessica enjoys her new man. As for Peter Parker, I am willing to bet that if she actually began a relationship with him, Jessica would likely take her time with him as opposed to Clint. While Clint is Jessica's lust, Peter is probably a person she would have a mutual relationship with by not rushing into a romantic relationship. In other words, Jessica would date Peter in order to get to know him. But would not take it beyond the mutual friends level(....YET!!!!!).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.