Happy Birthday Hawkeye!!!

#1 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

On September 15th 1964 Clint Barton was showcased in Tales of Suspense 57 as an Iron Man Villain. Well needless to say Alot has happened in 48 years the Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts Clint really does make any team better.

So I gotta show my favorite archer, Avenger and dude in purple some love for pushing 50.

#2 Posted by funkyfiction (43 posts) - - Show Bio

My grandmothers birthday is September 15th, though she's born in 1919. That is pretty cool.

#3 Posted by Crackdown (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gosh, that's embarrassing! I was at a charity event that day dressed as his brother! <.< I knew I should of thrown on the old black and purple

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I have that issue of tales of suspense

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Awesome! I only have it on trade :/ it pulls alot online like over 200 bucks.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (12106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@daredevil21134: Awesome! I only have it on trade :/ it pulls alot online like over 200 bucks.

yeah it does

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.