Future series!!!

Posted by Omertalvendetta (395 posts) - - Show Bio

There is one 4-part mini-series I am really looking forward to.  Unfortunately, I don't really care much for the previewed cover art, if that's what they end up finally using.  I just think Clint looks really weird, just really old.  I am currently reading Widowmaker, so it's only natural for me to pick up the subsequent miniseries:  

Hawkeye: Blindspot   

I am very happy that their series is continuing.  I'm very curious to see what they're going to do with Hawkeye, especially after Widowmaker.  

Edit: I hope it's ok for me to post pictures like these on the site... if it's not norm, I can remove it!! I say that because it's a preview image and well, it has marvel.com on it, so I wasn't sure if that's even allowed to be uploaded??

Old Man Clint!
#1 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11714 posts) - - Show Bio

ehhhh, id rather he got a new ongoing
#2 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool hope I can get it when it comes
#3 Posted by Omertalvendetta (395 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: I would as well, and maybe after this "life-changing" (as they always are) miniseries, we might get just that.  Let's hope.  That's all we can do.  
#4 Posted by Loki9876 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye is cooooooooooooooooooooool

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (9090 posts) - - Show Bio
@Loki9876 said:
"hawkeye is cooooooooooooooooooooool"

qft

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.