Clip of Hawkeye's Cameo in Thor?

#1 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

See if you can spot the archer..

#2 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.  LOL
0:25

#3 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope he won't look like Green Arrow from Smallville.

#4 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

who's to say that it's Clint though? could be just some guy with a bow.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33466 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he looked like green arrow there lol

#6 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

boot to face

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic scene. Hawkeye eh? Wonder if we get see maybe even a slight interaction between the two which might spark something during the Avengers film.

#8 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#9 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

If In didn't know that was supposedly hawkeye, I would probably think that was a camera...

#10 Edited by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

His cameo was weak. Could have been better. Dont pull out the crossbow if you aint gonna use it!! I understand why they forced his cameo in the movie though. All i can say is that he better not be wearing the same attire in the Avengers movie. I wanna see him in costume

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@shawn87: I can almost guarantee that if they're giving him a costume it's not going to be the purple one. I can definitely see them going the Ultimates route, though. 

Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye
Earth-1610 Ultimate
Earth-1610 Ultimate
Earth-1610 Ultimate
Moderator Online
#12 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @shawn87: I can almost guarantee that if they're giving him a costume it's not going to be the purple one. I can definitely see them going the Ultimates route, though. 

Ultimate Comics: Hawkeye
It should be this one.
#13 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Yeah i can see how they would view that as a more realistic option. I wouldn't mind it personally as long as he has some type of mask on his face
#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duncan said:
I just hope he won't look like Green Arrow from Smallville.
#15 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Ultimate one. I think its the coolest one he's ever had. He's a badass marksman and this costume just makes him fit the part.

#16 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds cool I kinda like the Ultimate costume but was that a trick arrow he had in his cameo

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.