cavemold's Hawkeye #8 - My Bad Penny review

Red Tramp

The Good : This issue really hits the ground running ! So much happens and the Valentines day tie in was very cute maybe it should been on the V-DAY week. Loved Aja art again and the old fashioned comic covers were very cool to see! A lot of stuff is happening wih are little red head, more than meets the eye. Poor Clint is in a big surprise very soon!

The bad: Nothing. What great issue,

Verdict: A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE. get it.

Other reviews for Hawkeye #8 - My Bad Penny

The Many Loves of Hawkguy 0

Bro, this book was amazing bro.Way back in issue 3 (and my favorite issue so far), we met a girl named Cherry. Her and Clint hit it off, Clint saves her from the tracksuit mafia, she kept saying an annoying catchphrase, and that was that. Well now Cherry is back, and back with [cue music] trouble. She needs Clint to grab a safe from the track suit mafia, should be easy for Hawkguy.The dry humor in the book seals it for me. I loved it when Cherry runs to the Avenger's mansion and finds Clint play...