Follow

Havok

Character » Havok appears in 3693 issues.

Havok is the son of Corsair and brother of Cyclops, and Vulcan, and has led both the Brotherhood, of Mutants, and X-Factor. He also was part of Uncanny Avengers and Starjammers.

When do they return?

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorex

It has been a while since Havok, Polaris, and Rachel have departed for Earth after the upheaval of the War of Kings. Any idea when they are suppose to arrive on Earth, or are they going to be stuck in transit till a writer decides
    to use one or all or them.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I've read soemwhere that they're coming back... but I don't know if that's official, or just fan speculation.

LilyJean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By LilyJean

The status of a certain set of space-faring characters was a popular query this week, but we'll let Jeff Burger do the honors.

Last we heard, Havok, Polaris, Marvel Girl and Korvus were on their way back to Earth in an attempt to figure out the vanishing of the Phoenix Force. Can we get a definitive answer that they will be re-appearing soon? If so, does it imply an upcoming Phoenixstory, as the Cuckoos lost their Phoenix fragments as well?

Hi, Jeff. To answer your question about Havok and Co. - Nope, You can't get a definitive answer, but I did get a document from a certain X-Writer with a story idea for them, so... And to answer your Cuckoo-Phoenix question, wouldn't that be special? It would almost make you think we were leading up to something, wouldn't it?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=27153

jambitox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jambitox

He come back!!! 
    http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/jambitox/all-images/108-43803/46120_137677159607858_100000967243755_165447_2743041_n/105-1347595/?offset=0

nite0wl58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nite0wl58

i want Havok back, when is he coming back? he cooler than cyclops in my opinion and he is more pwerful than him. If they could actually use their powers on eachother cyclops would die from being melted be cosmic blasts

hulk_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hulk_beyond

Whenever the starjammers get back to Earth all hell is gonna break loose for Cyclops... again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.