Sudden Realization.

#1 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok's older brother is a war criminal(Technically) who bonded with the Phoenix.

Havok's younger brother was an intergalatic despot who bonded with the Phoenix.

The guy has to be thinking, "When am I going to go crazy and Phoenix-y"

#2 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

He technically went crazy during Inferno. It was when he was Madame Pryor's sub/bottom.

#3 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulcan Didnt Bond With The Phoenix Only In A What If.......... In 616 reality Scott is The only Summers Other Than Rachel That has bonded with the phoenix force..... no vulcan, nor, cable, nor nate grey

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7:

Ohhhh yeah... Well during Avengers Vs. Guardians of the Galaxy I expect him to be the next Phoenix host still.

#5 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7:

Ohhhh yeah... Well during Avengers Vs. Guardians of the Galaxy I expect him to be the next Phoenix host still.

Hopefully Remender will make Havok worthy of exalted godhood before a crushing downfall.

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4529 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok has accomplished? Aside from playing Captain Kirk in space , he got the girl! Funny the guy's been gone for so long and I guess he beamed down from space right after Avx, if he was here why didn't he step up?

#7 Edited by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: He joined X-factor when he came back because Cyclops told him to. Prior to AvX.

Edit:

Havok also fought two wars on a scale that makes AvX look like a joke. So umm yeah.

#8 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

He technically went crazy during Inferno. It was when he was Madame Pryor's sub/bottom.

Yeah but he also was the one who saved the day by pissing off and then juicing up Cyclops.

#9 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

Yeah but he also was the one who saved the day by pissing off and then juicing up Cyclops.

But was he not on the villains' side first?

#10 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@fodigg said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

But was he not on the villains' side first?

I guess but he didn't do much for her as I remember it. He did get a sweet "battle damage bikini" out of the whole affair, I remember that.

#11 Posted by Cale_Michael (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Madelyn/Havok affair subject has ever been addressed by Jean (who gained Maddie's memories at one point? I think?). It must be awkward ... "My brother-in-law had a relationship with my clone, who was married to my high-school crush (his older brother)."

So many love triangles tangled to this red-head ... You'd think she'd be as vain as Emma after a while.

#12 Posted by Havenless (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if the Madelyn/Havok affair subject has ever been addressed by Jean (who gained Maddie's memories at one point? I think?). It must be awkward ... "My brother-in-law had a relationship with my clone, who was married to my high-school crush (his older brother)."

So many love triangles tangled to this red-head ... You'd think she'd be as vain as Emma after a while.

Don't forget 616 Havok was also married to Madelyn Pryor (who was basically the Jean Grey) of the Mutant X universe. So it's not like this Jean-Alex thing was a one time story blip.

#13 Posted by Polarity (106 posts) - - Show Bio

It's got to be a lot worse than that considering she gained ALL of her memories:

Jean: So Scott....

Scott: Yeah?

Jean: About your brother...

I'm pretty sure this conversation never took place, or at least will never take place on panel. That's got to be just as awkward, if not more so, as the Maddie/Alex affair itself.

#14 Edited by Cale_Michael (21 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by IIDdesigns (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not forget he had a fling with the nanny in the Mutant X series too. The nanny being Elektra...which is cool.

#16 Posted by blh726 (420 posts) - - Show Bio

He is already crazy he was going to kill his brother

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.