Havok should not have surrendered to Vulcan.

#1 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
Come on, in 'Emperor Vulcan #5' Havok could have easily killed Vulcan, and it would have relived Polaris, Marvel Girl and the Starjammers from months of torture at Vulcan's hands.
#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well.

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Gottheit said:
"Oh well.
"

lmao
#4 Posted by The Shadow Knight (174 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Gottheit said:
"Oh well.
"

lmao"
Its not that funny, he's just a dick.
#5 Posted by Trench (880 posts) - - Show Bio
The Shadow Knight said:
"Resonate said:
"Gottheit said:
"Oh well.
"

lmao"
"

Now that wasnt very nice
#6 Posted by The Shadow Knight (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe not, but the initial comment was out of place.

#7 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
The Enigma said:
"Come on, in 'Emperor Vulcan #5' Havok could have easily killed Vulcan, and it would have relived Polaris, Marvel Girl and the Starjammers from months of torture at Vulcan's hands."
I didn't read it, but i have to wonder how?
He can't really do anything to Vulcan with his powers.
#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
The Shadow Knight said:
"Resonate said:
"Gottheit said:
"Oh well.
"

lmao"
"

actually I think Gottheit is the funniest member on the vine

you have to have a certain sense of humor to get along with him, but when you do he's freaking great
#9 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"The Enigma said:
"Come on, in 'Emperor Vulcan #5' Havok could have easily killed Vulcan, and it would have relived Polaris, Marvel Girl and the Starjammers from months of torture at Vulcan's hands."
"
Havok absorbed all of the energy from a star and was like super-powered up. He actually blasted Vulcan a few times and it was shown to hurt him due to the sheer power it carried.
#10 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
The Enigma said:
"fesak said:
"The Enigma said:
"
Havok absorbed all of the energy from a star and was like super-powered up. He actually blasted Vulcan a few times and it was shown to hurt him due to the sheer power it carried.
"

Hmmm..... seems odd... like trying to kill Human Torch with fire blasts.
#11 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

You should check it out though, I belive it was in 'X-Men: Emperor Vulcan #5'. Havok was in a possition to deliver the final strike to Vulcan, but the Gaurd had caught Korvus, Marvel Girl and Polaris. I was merely remarking that he should have killed Vulcan, and if possible taken down the Imperial Gaurd.

#12 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i may have it in my to read stack, which is getting really big.
On the topic, they probably are saving some stuff for the third part of the shi'ar story.

#13 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
Yeah I read something in an interview somewhere about a third Shi'ar/Vulcan arc, which should be good. 

The Havok story in DWS #2, shed some light on the Starjammer situation at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.