Good Havok Stories?

#1 Posted by saoakden (1040 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been wondering for a while, what are some good Havok stories. I started to get interested in the character when I found out the guy was related to Cyclops. What really got me interested in the character was when Marvel announced he will be in Uncanny Avengers and be its leader. So can anyone give me an idea on what Havok stories have been good to read?

#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Mutant X, it's what got me started on him

War of Kings when he's imprisoned by Gabriel Summers too.

#3 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David's X-Factor (vol. 2).

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@saoakden:

#5 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Mutant X, it's what got me started on him

War of Kings when he's imprisoned by Gabriel Summers too.

Skip X-Factor, he is a chump the entire run

#6 Posted by IIDdesigns (5 posts) - - Show Bio

The BEST story is without a doubt Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown. It's a four issue mini series, and definitely worth looking up.

Other than that, I would say he was at his best during his stint on the Uncanny X-Men issues 219-272. His badassness, to me, was revealed in issue 249.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.