Haunt crossover?

#1 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would Haunt have a crossover with?

#2 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkness, Batman and the list can go on and on.

#3 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly:
Batman and Haunt don't really connect on any levels. Maybe Carnage.
#4 Posted by Taylors005 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#5 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Haunt is Image and Batman is DC, so there's no chance there. Carnage is Marvel, so there's also no chance there.

I think the best chance for a crossover is with Spawn - Todd McFarlane is on both teams.

Todd mentioned that Haunt isn't going to be in the Image United series (if the next issue is ever released) and there wasn't any plans to include Haunt in any upcoming crossovers, but left the door open for maybe a Spawn crossover.

#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

he could have a crossover with invincible if Angstrom Levy appears and they end up crossing into an alternate universe

#7 Posted by toytul (3 posts) - - Show Bio

well crossing over into the marvel universe is very unlikely, but in the event i don't think I like the idea of him and carnage, basically because of how similar they are. I do have to say though, it could be really interesting to see the Kilgore brothers' stand on the Marvel civil war. Maybe they'd even wind up having to defy the organization they work for.

#8 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

i think a crossover with spider man would be cool
#9 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio
@jamesewelch said:
" Haunt is Image and Batman is DC, so there's no chance there. Carnage is Marvel, so there's also no chance there. I think the best chance for a crossover is with Spawn - Todd McFarlane is on both teams.  Todd mentioned that Haunt isn't going to be in the Image United series (if the next issue is ever released) and there wasn't any plans to include Haunt in any upcoming crossovers, but left the door open for maybe a Spawn crossover. "
I can't wait for a Spawn Vs. Haunt mini!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.