Would You Date Harley Quinn if She was Real?

• 84 results
#1 Posted by stingray77 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry if this question has been asked somewhere else. If it has, kindly provide the link thanks.

I would. Yeah she's crazy and she could kill me with that mallet. But when she's devoted to someone like Joker and Ivy she's very nice. I like my chances.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

She would get make up everywhere

#3 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

If she didn't try to murder me, I'd consider it.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (17978 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... I have to say I would. She's so affectionate when she's with someone she likes, and I think if you actually returned that affection you could create something very special.

#6 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@JoEy9090: Well, really you're talkinhg about dating a fictional woman who is also an insane murderer...

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7038 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

No

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio

These threads always weird me out, although I feel that's kind of hypocritical of me because if Dick Grayson was real...

#9 Posted by stingray77 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Joygirl I agree with you; she can be a loyal friend or partner. She is eager to please and was willing to put up with abuse from the Joker (which is wrong). She can be someone you can be comfortable with. How many superheroes can you date without feeling inferior? That's why I can't imagine dating Wonder Woman or Storm. No offense to them or their fans; their status is just too lofty. My opinion only:)

Mercy, there's no need to feel weird; we're talking comics. And you're not alone in your admiration for Dick...

#10 Posted by Onemoreposter (3864 posts) - - Show Bio

In a heartbeat. I can just imagine how great the dates would be. We'd paint the town red. Our body count would be incalculable. When we were done we'd go back to our lair for some brown liquor and do the nasty on a big pile of money we'd collected through out the night.

Ahh, if only if only.

#11 Posted by aussiebushwacker (68 posts) - - Show Bio

fact she could kill you part of the buzz. but crazy girls are tough to be around. no peace. eh who needs it

#12 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Yes I would

#13 Posted by Dernman (14604 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Harley Quinn but I wouldn't want to be second fiddle to the Joker.  
That's if he even lets you live.

#14 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I really like Harley Quinn but I wouldn't want to be second fiddle to the Joker. That's if he even lets you live.

Oh God yes. That would be the one condition, is whether or not the Joker is part of the picture... if we're in a reality with no Mr. J...

Admittedly she is still way out there... but I admit to quite enjoying girls like Harley... even if she might kill me. I can't help it.

#15 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

If Joker is dead, I'd consider dating her.

#16 Posted by stingray77 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, a dead mistah J would make things easier. But I just got to thinking about Ivy... She's kinda possessive about Harley too.

Between classic Harley and new Harley, I'd rather date the old. She seems more fun and has more sex appeal. She's fully clothed but that doesn't change how I feel. Don't always need to show skin to be sexy. Just me I guess.

#17 Posted by BlackArmor (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Dating insane women is never a good idea under any circumstances

#18 Posted by Billy Batson (57704 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Unless you get lucky^^
BB

#19 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

#20 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

To hell with dating HQ could you imagine what would happen to you if tried to break up with her?!

#21 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if I had a month to live then whoaa boy.

Blood1991. To true.

#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

If the DC universe was real, I'd say "never get into a relationship with someone that dated The Joker" is a pretty logical standard to have.

Staff
#23 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

If the DC universe was real, I'd say "never get into a relationship with someone that dated The Joker" is a pretty logical standard to have.

LOL. That... LOL.

#24 Posted by Kairan1979 (16700 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

#25 Posted by stingray77 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood1991 lol she can give you problems all right. But nothing like the problem breaking up with more powerful heroes. What if you're Lois and you want to break up with Clark? How do you tell him? Or how about Betty and Bruce Banner? I cant imagine what their married life is like. Betty must be very submissive because she can't make Bruce angry. I pity their kids (if they have any).

Dating superheroes can be very complicated lol

#26 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

She's psycho, I'm straight, but I would still consider it.

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@stingray77: Nah if you date one long enough you yourself get super powers

Pepper Potts= has her own Iron Woman suit

Betty Ross= Red She-Hulk

Lois Lane in alternate realities is Super Woman.

You put your life on the line in the hope you will reccieve super powers lol

#28 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YES!

I think she deserves better then the abusive Mistah J, and she's actually No. 2 on my Top 11 Comic Book Crushes. Sure she's a bit nuts (I mean REALLY nuts) but she just has that bubbly and lovable personality that totally attracts me Not to mention she's ridiculous fun and VERY hot.

#29 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

She is crazy no one wants to date that unless you like that kinda stuff

#30 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehh, what the hell, maybe...

#31 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

She's one of my favorite characters, but a bit too crazy to date.

#32 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck yes! I just hope that my wife would understand.

#33 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Number 1 reason...survey says!!!

The Joker.

#34 Posted by Joygirl (17978 posts) - - Show Bio

Have I already posted here...?

Anyway, God yes. <3 I'd love someone that devoted to me, and crazy is the new sexy.

#35 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Anyway, Gosh yes. <3 I'd love someone that devoted to me, and crazy is the new sexy.

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if I could bang her afterwards.

#37 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

i might date harley if she did not kill me first. i would pick harley and selina kyle as my mates if i had a choice.

#38 Posted by wildvine (8018 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#39 Posted by X9 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum, let's see... would I date a total freak who adores the greatest maniac of Gotham and could kill me at anytime?... That's a tough one...

¬¬

#40 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#41 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

I will do the old in and out but I won't date her.

#42 Posted by acer51 (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

No

#43 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

#44 Posted by DarinRosu (7 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...probably...yeah totally

#45 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd probably only date guys who look like Heath Ledger so she could dress them like Joker. But she is hot.

#46 Posted by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio

um,well let's see...she's a murderous insane ninja fighting women and,did you remember who her boyfriend was?

#47 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutley. She's crazy, unpredictable and dangerous. I would date her in a heartbeat.

#48 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Without question, yes.

#49 Posted by nickzambuto (12639 posts) - - Show Bio

The craziness is the biggest turn on. Though if Joker's around I'm not risking it.

#50 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

The personality of her. I like goofy girls.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.