Would Kari Wahlgren be a good choice for Harley Quinn?

#1 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Anyone else think so?

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

Arleen = Harley

#4 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who kari is.

#5 Posted by Catman9 (317 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Arleen = Harley "
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: She's a pretty prolific voice actress. Was Emma in WaTXM
#7 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Caligula: She's a pretty prolific voice actress. Was Emma in WaTXM "
never watched Wolverine and the X-men.
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula:  
Saturn Girl in LOSH 
Charmcaster in Ben 10 
IMDB
#9 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: wow. according to IMDB, I have heard her a lot.
#10 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula: LOL yep. ^_^ She's really really good, but there's nobody else for Harley other than Arleen, IMO. 
#11 Posted by Catman9 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Arleen Sorkin

To the Bushmobile, Harley!
#12 Edited by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow and easy loss for the next generation eh? Petty worked out with john dimaggio as the joker. 
And beside look how pretty she is.
#13 Posted by aslan10000 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Charmcaster would make a very sexy harley quinn.

#14 Posted by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bopper Girl:
well she does have a good look definatelyy simmilar to harley but  how well does she laugh hysterically?
#15 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: I heard the fan-made trailer to a movie project called "Arkham" and someone did a voice for harley and it kinda reminded me of kari wahlgren but im not to sure. I don't really know any other roles where kari wahlgren laughed like a maniac for a character but I could search for it.
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched her panel interview for something. She can definitely do the maniacal laugh.  

I think as long as Arleen Sorkin is willing and able to voice Harley though, that it should be her.

#17 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"I watched her panel interview for something. She can definitely do the maniacal laugh.   I think as long as Arleen Sorkin is willing and able to voice Harley though, that it should be her. "

Correct i mean the character was based on Arlenn but when she feels the need to stop voicing Harley then by all means let Kari Wahlgren do it.
#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Arleen = Harley "
#19 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Fooly Coolie, that rock 'n rolling motercycle girl from that anime does have a crazy laugh.
#20 Posted by aslan10000 (91 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bopper Girl: OH yeah! Man that show was weird but heck Kari wahlgren definitely has what it takes to be harley quinn.
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
"I watched her panel interview for something. She can definitely do the maniacal laugh.   I think as long as Arleen Sorkin is willing and able to voice Harley though, that it should be her. "
Correct i mean the character was based on Arlenn but when she feels the need to stop voicing Harley then by all means let Kari Wahlgren do it. "
Exactly what I'm saying!  

And points for knowing that Harley was based on Arleen. 
#22 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

If she can make Jeane (No More Heroes) sound so awesome with her twisted background story, I think she can voice Harley. Kari Wahlgren is a fantastic voice actress.

#23 Edited by Ms. Omega (4543 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she would do a great job as Harley loved her in FLCL

#24 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: Thank you!
#25 Posted by aslan10000 (91 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ms. Omega: Where do I vote?
#26 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
@aslan10000: don't know really.
#27 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen Helena Bonham Carter in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street? Her Mrs. Lovett is as close to Harley as a character as I can imagine (and just as obsessed by Sweeney; she even calls him "Mr. T").

#28 Posted by Bopper Girl (189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979: Good choice but Chances are is that the dc animation direct entertainment company could afford having a big hollywood star to be a replacement for a minor tv star. That would be like casting jack nicholson to voice joker. But we all know that's impossible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.