WHo could play Harley Quinn?

  • 130 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Anne Hathaway or Megan Fox

#102 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck norris... Chuck norris can pull of anything (jk)

#103 Posted by acer51 (2236 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Gaga.

#104 Posted by Joygirl (19953 posts) - - Show Bio

If Brittany Murphy were alive I may go with her. However, my consistent choice as of late has been Zooey Deschanel. She had perfect eyes for Harley and in Your Highness she plays very innocent and goofy, so I think she can do it.

Online
#105 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Kristen Stewart

#106 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

Kristen Stewart

ughhh

#107 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

Kristen Stewart

ughhh

What? She perfect for the role. Her look and demeanor match so well. And I dare you to find a better actress.

#108 Edited by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena Bonham Carter

She was good as the Red Queen (Alice in Wonderland), and excellent Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter), the character and look of Harley Quinn shouldn't be to new to her.

#109 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

@not2baad said:

Anne Hathaway or Megan Fox

Anne Hatheway just got done playing Catowman, it would too wierd

#110 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde: I agree that she could do it... She has the right look

#111 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

my pics would be ricci laura vandervoort britney murphy rip erica durance tara strong or even arleen sorkin.

#112 Posted by Jamesob5 (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

If Brittany Murphy were alive I may go with her. However, my consistent choice as of late has been Zooey Deschanel. She had perfect eyes for Harley and in Your Highness she plays very innocent and goofy, so I think she can do it.

Brittany Murphy would have been perfect. :(

#114 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Melissa Rauch (comedy harley) or Katee Sackhoff (dark harley)

#115 Posted by Joygirl (19953 posts) - - Show Bio

No, no Katee Sackhoff. She would be a terrible Harley. Terrrrrrrible.

Online
#116 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I think Katee could pull it off. If she can recapture the darkness she had as Starbuck in BSG. instead of darkness from torment of war and torture, its darkness from a criminally twisted sense of reality.

#117 Posted by Joygirl (19953 posts) - - Show Bio

@sunhawk: Maybe. I never found her sympathetic in BSG though, she was too bitchy to really stand out as a troubled character. Harley, even a serious, "dark" Harley, has to be tragic and damaged in a way that makes you want to hold her, not slap her.

Online
#118 Posted by PaperDemon (610 posts) - - Show Bio

no idea.

#119 Edited by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@PurpleCandy said:

Helena Bonham Carter

She was good as the Red Queen (Alice in Wonderland), and excellent Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter), the character and look of Harley Quinn shouldn't be to new to her.

She's too old and unattractive.
Moderator
#120 Edited by Joygirl (19953 posts) - - Show Bio

Another very real possibility is Xsenia Solo, from Lost Girl.

Girl has personality out the ass, and the right look.

Online
#121 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

PERFECT. Look her up. She is is wrestler. She even acts like Quinn.

#122 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently Anne Hathaway had a Harley routine ready for Nolan I, she thought Harley would be the next villain. She could pull it off imo, she's got the chops for it.

#123 Posted by JakeN7 (12423 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Never heard of her, but judging by your post, she is damn perfect. I think we have a winner. What's her voice like though? Harley's accent and high-pitched voice are probably the most iconic traits of her character.

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

Kristen Stewart

ughhh

Double ughh

@Kal'smahboi said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

Kristen Stewart

ughhh

What? She perfect for the role. Her look and demeanor match so well. And I dare you to find a better actress.

Please tell me you're joking. She is definitely the worst actress in the industry right now. Her demeanor is disgusting as well as her personality. She pretty much hates her fans and her fame. She has no public speaking or acting skills. I despise her (and no I'm not biased just because Emma Watson is my number one celebrity crush.)

Barely Political does a perfect satire of her. Check out their first video (above) and the other like 7 videos with spot-on impressions of K-Stew.

Online
#124 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio
@JakeN7 said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

Kristen Stewart

ughhh

What? She perfect for the role. Her look and demeanor match so well. And I dare you to find a better actress.

Please tell me you're joking. She is definitely the worst actress in the industry right now. Her demeanor is disgusting as well as her personality. She pretty much hates her fans and her fame. She has no public speaking or acting skills. I despise her (and no I'm not biased just because Emma Watson is my number one celebrity crush.)

Barely Political does a perfect satire of her. Check out their first video (above) and the other like 7 videos with spot-on impressions of K-Stew.

Wow that really is a great impression of her. And exactly! She's so down to earth and realistic! I think she's perfect and that she can do any role and bring that life to it :)
#125 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since I've seen the bat romance video, the woman who plays Harley Quinn would make a good Batman Arkham Asylum/City Harley. She's my current lady crush.

#126 Edited by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Brittany Murphy would have been great.

I think Anna Faris would do a good job.

A lot of this would be based on the other cast members and who has chemistry with who. I can't see Faris' Harley with Ledger's joker, but Murphy's Harley might have worked.

#127 Edited by young_beamer (127 posts) - - Show Bio

im going with nicki minaj lol but seriously look at the picture!!! i think it could work.

#128 Posted by LuciW (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If Brittany Murphy were still alive I think she would have been the best choice hands down. Just to name a few that could maybe pull it off: Michelle williams, Amanda Seyfried, or Natalie Portman.

#129 Posted by RogueShadow (10709 posts) - - Show Bio

Zooey Deschanel, she could pull off the sweet/innocent side to Harley which would be very disturbing when she's blowing off someone's head. I don't she's inherently bad or sadistic, if the Joker decided to start a Daycare centre in New Hampshire, I'm pretty sure she'd join him and never commit crime again.

#130 Edited by Valdemocnij (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Who if not... April Bowlby ? Kandi from two and a half men :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.