when did she become so freaken hot?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by lifeofvibe (3149 posts) - - Show Bio

this...is my first succseful post and its turned to hate discussion towards her new look i hate harly fans well hate is a strong word so i dislike harly fans

#52 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

this...is my first succseful post and its turned to hate discussion towards her new look i hate harly fans well hate is a strong word so i dislike harly fans

Why?

#53 Posted by Teerack (4544 posts) - - Show Bio

DC started to sex her up after the success of Arkham Asylum.

#54 Posted by lifeofvibe (3149 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: well at least now i do most of them wont shut about her new look i wonder if anybody complaind about her look in arkham asylume? i dont dislike them its more like im annoyd by them

#55 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: New costumes can cause complaints. It happens with other characters too.

For me the costume, and personality change is enough to make me stop buying comics with her in them. It's just so different that she's barely the same character, and that makes some fans unhappy. I think many fans are just angry/sad that a favourite character has been kind of ruined.

Personally, I don't like the Arkham game looks either, but they aren't canon, so it's less of a big deal.

#56 Posted by wildvine (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow another I hate her new look thread !

either way, she's been hot since forevers

We need more "I hate her new look" threads. Maybe DC will wise up

#57 Posted by DrowningCactus (5 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Harley first become sexy? When Bruce Timm scrawled her on a cocktail napkin back in the early 90's! Because everything that comes out of his pen is HAWT.

#58 Posted by Breadspread (663 posts) - - Show Bio

Day one... actually, before day one... she was pretty hot as Dr Harleen Quinzel... in a sexy librarian kind of way.

#59 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Harley really started getting sexed up when Arkham Asylum came out.

That's the first time I remember her really wearing a different costume outside her classic one.

I see what you did there, sexy!!!
Let me tell you something, if you want this relationship to work.
Start being your own damn character and stop copying me.
SO CHANGE AND STOP BEING A FEMALE ME, have a nice day.
You see is more fun when i Am The Joker and you Harley Quinn.

Stop making Harley Quinn a Female Joker!!!

#60 Posted by Strongarm (5523 posts) - - Show Bio

DCAU

with sorleen as the voice

#61 Posted by Onemoreposter (3550 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Uh...isn't that kind of the point? Harley is SUPPOSE to be a female Joker.

#62 Edited by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by DEGRAAF (7810 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the DC universe most their characters are considered super models.

#65 Posted by batmannflash (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

what is this???? She's been hot since she first began, in Batman TAS episode "Joker's Favor."

#66 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Uh...isn't that kind of the point? Harley is SUPPOSE to be a female Joker.

No she is supouse to be in love of the Joker and work as a side kick.

That is like saying Robin is Batkid.

#67 Edited by Onemoreposter (3550 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathpoolthet1000: Robin IS bat-kid. Robin is just a better name, like Harley Quinn is a better a better name than Joker-Girl. Also, a harlequin IS a joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.