They need to try to mix both Harleys.

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, i like both Harleys, but at least for me they feel to generic, i always said that Harley need something, but now the new Harley lack that thing that the old Harley used to have.

Also i think the new costume makes Harley look like thet Sith Girls from the Clone Wars.

The only thing i could say i hate about the new costume, is the fact she is so damn white, i think at this point she is whitter that the Joker.

I also i hope that DC dont try to make the two Harley thing i read in another website.

Also i post like 7 months before of the reboot a casting choice for the Suicide Squad and i said Harley neeed to be in the movie, what means i knew Harley was going to be a member.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18495 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooooooooooooooo oh God no.

Bad. So many things about it are bad. The ballerina skirt the most so.

I do think that a shift from fluffy/jolly to dark/insane needed to be done a bit more slowly, but making her a literal stripper is not the way, I don't think.

She is pale though! That's odd. I'm okay with it as long as Glass has a good reason for it -- if she goes nuts and bleaches herself or something in her new origin story I will be 100% okay with that. But I don't think that being in Joker's proximity for a moderate amount of time transforms someone into a clown. Guess we'll have to wait and see, it looks like SS#4 is gonna have the secrets revealed.

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O did I just watch a stripper dressed like a clown

anyway the new 52 Harley is the only time I've actually liked her so i don't want her to change

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18495 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: Sacrilege, you didn't like old Harley? She's like. The best. Thing. Ever.

I love old Harley like Gollum loves the Ring... like fanboys love Storm... like peanut butter... loves... jelly....

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: Never really felt one way or the other about old Harley she was really kind of Meh to me. I read her every now and then when she was in a Batman book and even read an issue or 2 of GCS but she just never grew on me

#6 Edited by LadyHarley (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a little unsure about the new costume. I'd rather they go for the Arkham City costume, more practicle at least.

The only thing i don't like is that she called Deadshot "Puddin'" when we all know whose nickname that is.

#7 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@BlackArmor: Sacrilege, you didn't like old Harley? She's like. The best. Thing. Ever.

I love old Harley like Gollum loves the Ring... like fanboys love Storm... like peanut butter... loves... jelly....

#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped reading Suicide Squad. Not because I didn't like it, but because I just didn't care enough.

So.. is new Harley that bad?

#9 Posted by Joygirl (18495 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I actually own that exact Gollum toy!

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX: Robot Chicken is awesome

#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

If by "mix" you mean "get rid of the new one and bring back Real Harley", then I agree. 

#12 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

I stopped reading Suicide Squad. Not because I didn't like it, but because I just didn't care enough.

So.. is new Harley that bad?

I'm probably dropping it after the new harely origin is told in issue 7 lol it's not a must read, new harley is too slutty for my taste but she's not terrible, she's more serious and crazy than her prior version which i don't hate. Honestly only read suicide squad for her

@Joygirl said:

Hey, I actually own that exact Gollum toy!

you will never look at it as an innocent toy again lol

@BlackArmor said:

@EnSabahNurX: Robot Chicken is awesome

lol true, I'm surprised they got away with that censor wise

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: @Joygirl: @EnSabahNurX: No, just that is a new character and DC decide to use a famous name with her, they change Harley to much for my taste, i like both characters, but it feels like with the New Coke, at some point there is going to be two Harleys one for the guys that liked the old one and one for the ones that like the new one.

And i hate the idea of two Harleys.

The slutty thing could works as part of her,abuse me personallity, but i feel they make her Kat Dennings Character Persona in 2 Broke Girls or something like that.

I just want DC decide to put more of the old Harley in the new one, also that they change the Red and Black hair, is to damn gimmick for my taste and that i said by a wrestling fan that likes The Undertaker, The Hurricane and Pirate Burchill.

#14 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hadn't enjoyed the old Harley since No Man's Land. She was a complete waste of a character in Gotham City Sirens.

I am happy to see her in Suicide Squad. At least now she has a major role. Cannot wait to further explore her character in the The Hunt for Harley Quinn arc of Suicide Squad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.