The Joker is coming for her

#1 Posted by SupBatz (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/batman-13-joker-death-of-the-family-snyder.html

For anyone who hasn't heard, Scott Snyder's (writer of the New 52 Batman) next big story arc is going to be called Death of the Family and will feature the Joker. It will start out self contained as a Batman and Joker story but a few issues in it will spill out into other series so that the Joker can come face to face with other characters (Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon, Jason Todd etc).

And in the above link, it is confirmed that the Joker will also be spilling into a future issue of Suicide Squad in which he comes after Harley Quinn for some reason or another.

Judging by the tone that is being set for the Joker, I doubt he's coming for Harley to rekindle their love...seems more like he's out for blood.

What're some thoughts on this? How would you like to see the two character reunite and reconnect?

I, personally, like the two characters best when they're together but I can't see that happening in this arc so I'm just hoping that their entire relationship isn't destroyed beyond repair after this story.

Nontheless, I am still very excited to read this.

#2 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought of it crossing over into Suicide Squad, good post.

#3 Posted by timelord786 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for it ... its going to be epic!!

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

wait harley quinn and the joker...OH MY GOD i never knew.

#5 Posted by Joygirl (18022 posts) - - Show Bio

...Shoot

Not sure if I'm excited that Suicide Squad might get good again, or sad that I'm going to HAVE to keep following it now.

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I have to look into suicide squad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.