Talk about miserable

#1 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/deadshot

Just kill her off for God's sake.She's a troublemaker no matter where she goes,hire Deathstroke,bring Darth Vader i don't care just kill that garbage.

#2 Posted by Saren (25890 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Man the hue and cry over Suicide Squad is...well it's beyond any words.Now i understand why Harley can't evolve as a character.Her fanbase is her greatest enemy.

#4 Edited by Saren (25890 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Shoulda just gone with a Secret Six title instead. I liked them better.

#5 Posted by entropy_aegis (15451 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis: Shoulda just gone with a Secret Six title instead. I liked them better.

The only difference i see is that of characters,they feel the same to me,except Simone is loved while Glass gets crap(and unfair crap).

#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (48475 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey now, she saved Black Spider and El Diablo :P

Staff
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18928 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO@ the comments on that page. DIDNT THEY HEAR THAT THIS IS A NEW HARLEY? TROLLOLOLOL.

#8 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Such truth, such depth....I'm now your admirer. :D

#9 Posted by username4321 (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: Truer words were never spoken. But the character was doomed from the start, she's a Mary Sue in all reality.
#10 Edited by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Unfortunately I agree, Harley seems like a character whose abilities is all hype but zilch substance besides her background as a psychologist and a gymnastist. Even the stuff poison ivy gave her seems like nothing more than a cheap powerup just to keep up with the big leaguers like the Batman and Joker when you actually consider what Harley actually did with the add-ons throughout her comicbook existence. The only thing that concoction did was give Harley fans the excuse to go into the Messiah Complex about Harley's skills and abilities.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.