Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2593 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Sideshow Collectibles Launch Harley Quinn Exclusive Premium Format Figure

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Ah, Sideshow Collectibles. They always know how to grab your attention with their finely made products. They just revealed the details on their latest exclusive premium format figure. This is your chance to add Harley Quinn to your collection.

No Caption Provided

Standing at 21," Harley comes in her signature red and black fabric suit along with her trademark wooden mallet. What makes the Sideshow Collectibles version different is she includes a switch-out head. That means you have a choice on which one you want staring back at you.

No Caption Provided

As you know, these are not simple toys. And with the limited quantities made (the number is still to be determined), the price is set at $359.99. Sideshow does offer a payment plan of $64.80 per month. The estimated shipping date is March 2014.

It's great to see not everyone has forgotten Harley's original look. You can get more details on ordering and see more images over at SideshowCollectibles.com.

Harley also looks great with the Joker figure.

No Caption Provided

Sideshow Collectibles is known for great quality products. The only problem is finding the space to display their items and, of course, fitting them into your regular spending budget.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Wow, beautiful statue. She looks absolutely nuts, too.

kilomac29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I love everything HQ related, especially her old school look. This is an amazing statue. However, anything that can be bought on a payment plan is probably out of my price range.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Does someone want to explain why they thought nipple erections where a good idea?

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By RedQueen

That Joker looks like it crawled out from a nightmare.. *shivers*

Still, the HQ statue looks awesome.

@jonny_anonymous said:

Does someone want to explain why they thought nipple erections where a good idea?

Realism, maybe? It's truly the extra detail which makes Slideshow collectibles stand out from the crowd. :p

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@redqueen: yea but pepole don't have nipple erections 100% of the time unless they live in Moscow or something

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for bubblegum_justice
    Bubblegum_Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Bubblegum_Justice

omg the fact she has a nipple erection would make me want to do very bad things with her

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@jonny_anonymous:You sound immature. When something like this bothers you might have some growing up to do.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Onemoreposter

Must have been chilly in there.....

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@hyenascar: Yes because the oversexualization of toy figures is something that only immature pepole worry about, nice logic you'v got there.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
    theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By theTimeStreamer

oh ho ho that tongue....... and dem nips........

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Wow very cool.

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
    Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the nipples are sexy. I mean, come on... with that skintight outfit, slightly erect nipples shouldn't bother you. A least shes not one of those really weird Bishoujou statues... Urk...

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hyenascar

@jonny_anonymous said:

@hyenascar: Yes because the oversexualization of toy figures is something that only immature pepole worry about, nice logic you'v got there.

Yeah because that was my first thought. Look how sexy this is. The fact you see a body with nipples, and throw a fit in psychological terms is a lack of sexual maturation. (Granted sexual maturity is generally related to a species first being able to reproduce, but were talking about a psychological state) Ever gone to an art gallery. Ever gone to a magazine section. Hell have you ever walked past a girl before. It happens from time to time. Guess what, their have been statues of men with nipples.( Ohhh the horror.) We might have to live in a world with body parts.

Just as a bonus, to make sure i wasn't alone. I showed my girlfriend all the pictures without any comments, or without leading her to think in any particular way. I kept showing all three pictures back and forth and asked for any comments. She said they looked pretty good and realistic. I scrolled through again and asked if there was anything weird or wrong with it. She looked again, and so no. I then pointed out the nipples. (because honestly i didn't notice or care when I saw it the first time) Can you guess what she said?

Her answer was, "So. Who cares?"

To which I replied, "Exactly."

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By danhimself

@redqueen: yea but pepole don't have nipple erections 100% of the time unless they live in Moscow or something

Jennifer Aniston did on Friends

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

@jonny_anonymous said:

Yeah because that was my first thought. Look how sexy this is. The fact you see a body with nipples, and throw a fit in psychological terms is a lack of sexual maturation. (Granted sexual maturity is generally related to a species first being able to reproduce, but were talking about a psychological state) Ever gone to an art gallery. Ever gone to a magazine section. Hell have you ever walked past a girl before. It happens from time to time. Guess what, their have been statues of men with nipples.( Ohhh the horror.) We might have to live in a world with body parts.

Just as a bonus, to make sure i wasn't alone. I showed my girlfriend all the pictures without any comments, or without leading her to think in any particular way. I kept showing all three pictures back and forth and asked for any comments. She said they looked pretty good and realistic. I scrolled through again and asked if there was anything weird or wrong with it. She looked again, and so no. I then pointed out the nipples. (because honestly i didn't notice or care when I saw it the first time) Can you guess what she said?

Her answer was, "So. Who cares?"

To which I replied, "Exactly."

It was one of the things I noticed as well, and know why its there, all marketing. When I asked my wife she had the same response as you GF, its a guy thing and sex sells.

Otherwise an excellent statue of Harley, as usual Sideshow doesn't disappoint.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah because that was my first thought. Look how sexy this is. The fact you see a body with nipples, and throw a fit in psychological terms is a lack of sexual maturation.

I'd hardly call it "throwing a fit". It was a pretty casual, single sentence question about something that I'll admit I noticed myself. We all know that it's done to appeal to male consumers, but I don't think it's a bad thing for society in general to every now and then question if it's really necessary.

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wmwadeii: To clarify, i didn't find it sexy I was being facetious.

Avatar image for dementedtheclown
    dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks awesome! Next they should do Power Girl.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyenascar: are you saying my reaction is more immature that the others in this thread?

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because sex sells? :-)
    I like it.

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh gods, these look amazing! :O

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I love these right here, especially Harley. That last shot looks so funny, for Joker totally looks like he's about to swat her @$$ with his cane lol

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25  Edited By SupBatz

It's times like this that I wish I were Bruce Wayne... Then I could afford to buy ten of these and have a shelf full of Harleys...

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By COBRAMORPH

I dont mind the nips, but I am bothered more & more by the idea of villains getting more attention like this. Now, dont get me wrong, I usually think villians are more interesting characters than heroes are, but this trend of making villians exceptable bothers me since the DKR- joker shooting. Now I dont want to be one of those guys saying that violence in media is causing Columbines, so it needs to be censored, but I'd never buy something like this, solely because Harley is a villain.

Its also why I dont like villains like Catwoman, Ivy or Harley being reformed into heroes. A little bit of moral responsibility wont hurt. & for the small percentage of violent monsters that will be influenced by murderous characters like Joker, hopefully it'll nip them in the bud by showing that these fictional monsters will be stopped & fail.

the Nips are the least of any problems with this figure. Other than the sexualizing of murderous psychos.

Cant they be making a nippy figure of one of the 4 batgirls, Helen Bertinelli, or BatWoman? Or Rene Montoya? and NOT a crazed killer?

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supbatz said:

It's times like this that I wish I were Bruce Wayne... Then I could afford to buy ten of these and have a shelf full of Harleys...

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.