Post Your Favorite HQ Design

#1 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

This design does NOT have to be canon, or ever used in a form of traditional media. You can use fan-redesigns and whatnot, whichever design you like the most. Trying to wrangle up some really awesome alternative looks. :D

I am currently grooving on this one:

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio
Arkham City!

BTAS

I consistently like her design in BTAS better but I just like this specific Arkham City picture the best

#3 Edited by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a character where they got it perfect the first time. The original suit is by far the best. Don't get me wrong I do like when they change her outfit up a bit, it can show different sides of Harley and give the character depth, but I think they should never stray too far from the original look.

Most of my Favourites have only subtle changes to the original. I found a few by Dustin Nguyen I like.

Stars instead of diamonds, colour slightly changed, and I love the feet.

Subtle differences in colour and stars instead of diamonds. I think there is a lot of little things like this you could do to the original look.

I like Harley in pig-tails, but when it's dyed red on one half and blue on the other it looks silly. It mimics Harley's jester cap enough without the dye job. I like how Nguyen uses Harley's hair. Her bangs sticking out of her cap looks really cute.

Cute Bangs, I like the jester cap as a hood too.

I like seeing variations of the original design when it fits a certain story or action. Like this helmet:

Cool helmet.

Edit: do not try to edit a post with pics from your mobile browser.

#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11473 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City!

BTAS

I consistently like her design in BTAS better but I just like this specific Arkham City picture the best

The new 52 one should looks like a mix of this 2, the best parts not the worst one.

#5 Posted by SupBatz (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never really seen my ideal image of Harley. But what I'd like to see someday is:

. A domino mask is a must. None of this just having black makeup around the eyes

. Black and Red color scheme. This red and blue and red and green that we've seen as of late just doesn't work

. Must be wearing a jester cap. But I'd like if she had some of her blond hair exposed underneath the cap. It looks cute

. White face paint (definitely not perma-white; I like that she can go out plain-clothed as a normal citizen if she chooses to)

As for the body, I'm relatively neutral. I like the Arkham City design for her torso. I'd really take anything though as long as it's not too crazy.

#6 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Because, why the hell not?

#8 Edited by ez__gibberish__a1 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

To be crass about it: HQ's best asset was her tush, not her rack - so all these new slut designs are incorrect!!

Injustice comic's (see issue #2 in print or #5 in digital) costume is very good, but I still prefer the original.

I am so disappointed in the forthcoming solo's roller derby design - even worse than Suicide Squad design!

I like this artist's HQ designs, he does one a year or so:

sno2 @ deviant

#9 Posted by ez__gibberish__a1 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Side note: HQ is a psychiatrist, she should never have been portrayed as a nurse!

#10 Edited by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

This one rocks

#11 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

arkham city for me and btas as a second choice.

#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11473 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Bruxae (14004 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by leah8954 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Her original costume is pretty much flawless, but if they wanted to change it then these would of been fine alternatives for me.

#15 Edited by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@leah8954 said:

Her original costume is pretty much flawless, but if they wanted to change it then these would of been fine alternatives for me.

Panda Masquera!

But in seriousness, I don't know if that one with the stitches would fit in next to Mistah Jay and his nice suit.

#16 Edited by Ostyo (8725 posts) - - Show Bio

Original costume with some tweaks, show some of hair under the hat and make her makeup more...crazy.

#17 Posted by War Killer (20343 posts) - - Show Bio
Arkham City Quinn

#18 Posted by leah8954 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_harlequin: i like it. it sort of adds a sinister look to her costume in my opinion. she looks cute but creepy... almost doll-like, which fits her much better than the goth look they keep on putting on her recently. but to each of their own.

#19 Posted by chrisj_1 (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly think my new favorite's her Arkham Knight look basically all my favorite things about her outfits in the last two games. I feel like the puffy sleeves and the frilly skirt kind of give her more of a clownish look while maintaining a bunch of sensibilities of her suit in Arkham City. The hat and mask have never been a necessity for me tbh it's not like she has a secret identity anyways.

#20 Edited by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's more of the outfit, I guess.

At least it's not showing part of her undergarments...

#21 Edited by leah8954 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

aw I really like the new costume it's like a combo of her two past ones. And her new face model is much better than previous, she looks adorable.

#22 Posted by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the tattoo on her right arm?

#23 Edited by Theformermarionettegeist (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@dr_harlequin: Laser removal. I guess tattoos and bare mid-sections are no longer "in".

#24 Edited by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@chicken_chokergeist: But why would they have her remove a Joker tattoo? I guess it was only for the biker costume design-wise?

#25 Posted by Theformermarionettegeist (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@chicken_chokergeist: But why would they have her remove a Joker tattoo? I guess it was only for the biker costume design-wise?

Yeah, they probably just thought it wouldn't look as good with the costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.