New Injustice Harley Story trailer!!!!

#1 Posted by powerflux (66 posts) - - Show Bio

if your a joker fan, or a harley fan, check out this video, the reveals are thought provoking....

#2 Posted by SupBatz (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting. I definitely am much more excited to play as Harley now. I like this independence we're seeing in her.

Though I am not a fan of the voice. Tara Strong did decent enough in Arkham City but I'm just not feeling it here. She's not terrible, just not what I'd hoped for. Joker sounds pretty good though.

#3 Posted by powerflux (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupBatz: yeah i see what you mean. Im also interested in harly's story. im also quite interested in whats going on with joker
#4 Posted by Black_Claw (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Harley's actually gotten over the Joker? Now I'm even more pumped for this game. And I love how they reused Scarecrows Arkham Asylum model!

#5 Posted by powerflux (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black_Claw:  same here, from what i can gather about the arkahm models, is they are part of combo's you can do in certain battlefields
#6 Posted by Joygirl (18132 posts) - - Show Bio

Got chills.

Need a motion to make Injustice Harley mainstream canon.

#7 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20047 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh... Isn't Scarecrow dead according to the prequel comic?

#8 Posted by TheCowman (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT said:

Maybe he took the Arnold Rimmer approach to death.

#9 Posted by Bruxae (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT said:

She might just be using his feartoxin making people hallucinate him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.