New Harley Quinn Series Announced

• 164 results
#151 Posted by KidSupreme (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think this is a great idea. I'm totally picking this up!

#152 Edited by bigboi100000 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Another comic to download

#153 Posted by ChikenNipplz (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only way this series will survive if they do it like Hawkeye and what she does in her down time.

#154 Edited by Amircat (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: It would be great to have Conner on art duties.

#155 Posted by DarkerPhoenix (21 posts) - - Show Bio

i love harley quinn and i'm really excited about the new series. i loved her original look and i'm trying to be open to the new 52 designs for characters, but i wish they didn't have to redesign her to look like a whore. swimsuits or lingerie for female superheroes isn't the only way to make a character sexy.

#156 Edited by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be a bit more excited if it was pre-Flashpoint Harley :/ Sorry. Nothing against the title but New 52 Harley just doesn't do anything for me.

#157 Posted by twitchy_tail (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to check it out. Sounds cool to me.

#158 Posted by Verse (13 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say a 7. Really like the writers description of the direction this character is going in. And the costume is...Okay. Nothing beats the original one-piece outfit.

#160 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

i love harley quinn and i'm really excited about the new series. i loved her original look and i'm trying to be open to the new 52 designs for characters, but i wish they didn't have to redesign her to look like a whore. swimsuits or lingerie for female superheroes isn't the only way to make a character sexy.

Agree with everything you just said.

#161 Edited by ptigrusmagus (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero. She is already in a title that doesn't sell the best. Other characters I'd rather read about in a solo. Like her costume because she looks like Domino, boing. I want Cyborg, MM, Shazam, etc....

#162 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

How many titles can you possibly waste on her? Holy hell. I like the character, somewhat, but why does DC keep trying to put her over as something she's not? Just put her beside The Joker, since that's all they keep wanting to do anyway. They don't seperate her from him, at mostly any time, this cover showing that.

#163 Edited by Sappychrizz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

They need to make Harley look more like an insane/hot/badass!

#164 Posted by AlisonB (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll definitely be rooting for this series, however, as much as I enjoy Harley, I am very uncomfortable with the rate at which she is evolving. My fear is that she will be portrayed in all the wrong lights and be given a bad reputation amongst the readers. Sexualization is also another main concern. To be fair, DC is not the only company that has fallen victim to fan pandering. Nonetheless DC is guilty of putting out rather questionable content as of late. It's much too early to say for sure if my fears will be realized, but based on the recent spring of DC issues it's definitely not unfathomable.

#165 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Edited by FlashKnight (467 posts) - - Show Bio

What a waste of a title and creative team. Harley Quinn is such a terrible character. Where are the solos for Shazam and Martian Manhunter DC???

#167 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

iam excited my comic shop is adding this to my comic list jimmy and amanda rock love those guys.

#168 Posted by rbwyatt2 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Any word on the release date?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.