Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2595 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

is harley the best sidekick

lordgman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordgman31

came on she is funny hot she loves the joker and i dont think she die but she will die for the joker.

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By cracker_jack

Harley is too sexy and awesome to be the Joker's sidekick. She needs to move on to bigger and better things.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@lordgman31 said:

came on she is funny hot she loves the joker and i dont think she die but she will die for the joker.

That doesn't make her best sidekick.

Avatar image for dementedtheclown
    dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dementedtheclown

Joker is Harleys sidekick as far as im concerned

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@cracker_jack said:

Harley is too sexy and awesome to be the Joker's sidekick. She needs to move on to bigger and better things.

Alone she sucks, when she is in a group or with other character, she gets better, so she is a side kick villain.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

No, she's far from being the best sidekick.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Billy Batson

We call them Robins.
    BB

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By BatteredArmor

Not even in the top 10

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#9  Edited By Joygirl

She's actually a pretty terrible sidekick. From what I've seen (and I've seen a bit) she's best at forming and executing her own plans. My theory is that she repeatedly blunders when working with Joker or Ivy, because subconsciously she thinks it will make her seem vulnerable and cute (which it does). When she has nobody to NOT impress, she performs quite impressively. She just needs her own goals.

cracker_jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cracker_jack

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@cracker_jack said:

Alone she sucks, when she is in a group or with other character, she gets better, so she is a side kick villain.

If she sucks when she is alone, then I'd like to get her alone.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl said:

She's actually a pretty terrible sidekick. From what I've seen (and I've seen a bit) she's best at forming and executing her own plans. My theory is that she repeatedly blunders when working with Joker or Ivy, because subconsciously she thinks it will make her seem vulnerable and cute (which it does). When she has nobody to NOT impress, she performs quite impressively. She just needs her own goals.

To be honest, she looks pretty week as a villain, also she works better as agroup memember, becuase she is so lost, to the point her old Harley and the New Harley have the same problem, lack of self love and self respect.

@cracker_jack said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@cracker_jack said:

If she sucks when she is alone, then I'd like to get her alone.

If you and her are in the same place, she isnt alone, so no loving long time for you!!!!

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Aero_gt

Not a great Sidekick considering Dc's large list of sidekicks from past and present. She hasn't helped Joker succeed more than than they've fail together and unlike sidekicks that do grow up out of their past and onto better things, she's still not well known enough other than being Joker's ditzy sidekick.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13  Edited By Hazlenaut

she was a great partner to Poison Ivy and she helped her to lighten up. They were a fun duo. She developed when the team became Gotham Sirens. I am guessing Catwoman did not the name Harley, Ivy, and Kitty. In Gotham Sirens books It was her coming of age for all the characters. Ivy had to kill one of her own plants to save Harley and Catwoman. Her Obsession with Joker had to end there since he was ready to kill Ivy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.