I don't think she is hot.

#1 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Just not feeling it.

#2 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy:

lol. I feel that way about her original costume, the full body suit and those 2 floppy hat things. Her new costume and Arkham costumes makes her look way hotter

#3 Posted by wildvine (9112 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

Just not feeling it.

D :

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i love her arkham city costume damn that one makes her look so much yummier.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does she have to be hot? I find her funny and kick ass. The fact she fills out spandex nicely is just a bonus.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19484 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool story bro.

#7 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought her original outfit and her Arkham City outfit were very attractive.

Arkham Asylum, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and New 52 designs just don't appeal to me though.

#8 Posted by Bluefox170 (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I would recommend raising your standards a bit.

#9 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6461 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Dreamcast89 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. The New 52 Harley looks terrible. Harley in the Arkham Asylum Nurse outfit please.

#11 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, the original's costume was more geared to a kid-friendly audience since she originated from a cartoon hence why she shows no real skin except in the comics and the games. I just don't get why people have to hate on the new look so much, I mean I did not see this much hate on her looks in the Arkham games which the look was pretty much the same just the same except her hair is completely dyed black and red and she shows the same amount of skin as the nurse outfit Harley had. Besides the original costume looked just as campy as Batman's and other Gotham based superpowered people did back in the 40s and 60s til DC made the looks darker to match Gotham's eventual dark atmosphere.

#12 Posted by SkybornLord (850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:
Cool story bro.
I think it needs more Dragons.
#13 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not that she's not hot it's just that she acts and dresses so distastfully.

#14 Posted by The_Tree (7288 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never found her attractive, so high-five.

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see where your coming from, I've never been into clowns

#16 Posted by Dernman (14974 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, something about crazy by combination of females gets this guy going.

#18 Posted by jwalser3 (4901 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is New 52 outfit so bad. But Arkham Asylum is good?

#19 Posted by Joygirl (19484 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Because they are totally different.

#20 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Harley is the best. Unique and charming. The B:AA and DCnU costumes are unimaginative and boring. Those types of costumes are a dime a dozen and it could be any generic villainess in those duds. There are so many other ways they could have "sexed up" her outfit if they needed to without sacrificing what made her original costume interesting. Cool Harley Quinn fan-designs aren't hard to come by on the internet. They should have gone with something else.

#21 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Is hotness the only thing you consider when looking at female characters? Really?

#22 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (883 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she looks hot in her Suicide Squad outfit... Arkham City outfit, too.

#23 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

well then all i have to say is BURN IN HELL!!!!!!

#24 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither do I seeing as she's usually a drawing or CGI character, but there are many images of Harley Quinn cosplayers that I find very attractive.

#25 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's hot. But I hate her NEW 52 costume. The Arkham City costume is totally awesome. I love that one.

#26 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

But really who cares. Every female character doesn't have to sexually arouse you. Get over yourself :D

#27 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@HarlequinKiss said:

But really who cares. Every female character doesn't have to sexually arouse you. Get over yourself :D

So much this.

#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

@HarlequinKiss said:

#29 Posted by Duncan (11445 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13 said:

Neither do I seeing as she's usually a drawing or CGI character, but there are many images of Harley Quinn cosplayers that I find very attractive.

Pretty much this.

#30 Posted by Pope of the Church of Gaiman (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll just leave this here

#31 Posted by TheCannon (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

@LoganRogue24 said:

i love her arkham city costume damn that one makes her look so much yummier.

#32 Posted by Joygirl (19484 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by BlackWind (6123 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham City Harley was attractive, and you can't beat the original costume. But new 52 Harley looks absolutely gross. Harley is the sort of woman who doesn't need to dress like a stripper to be sexy, hell, her silly personality is half the hotness.

#34 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

Just not feeling it.

Me either.

#35 Posted by Xwraith (17424 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really find her Arkham costume hot at all. Then again, I hate the goth look.

#36 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Old harley - Animated/Tara Strong voice = great

New version - did some weaboo get to redesign her after watching a Miku Hatsune concert?

#37 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

Just not feeling it.

Good, good

#38 Posted by ptigrusmagus (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her New 52 look.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.