Harley Quinn's boobs so big in this Photo

#1 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Her boobs just seem out of proportion if you compared these 2 photo. The first photo has normal size but the second one is extremely big.

I'm might sure if anyone else caught this or not.

In other words, I just finshed buying suicide squad today and the book was great

Harley Quinn is crazy,funny which I liked

The book has a great story line and maybe was a little bit predictable but It was still very well written

What do you guys think of Suicide Squad?

DC Relaunch
#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

They look fine to me... Is there another image to compare to?

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to the world of comic books. Where nothing is proportional and fan service abounds.

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry bro but sex sells and ugly repels

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

Welcome to the world of comic books. Where nothing is proportional and fan service abounds.

Yup.

That said, I'm liking the dark look their going for. I mean, if you hang out with someone like Joker, it's bound to rub off on you.
#6 Posted by The Stegman (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally love her new costume, and her new attitude, i enjoyed Suicide Squad..although it could have been better

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

And actually (coming from a woman) they're about the same size in both pics. The difference with the first one is that the corset is squeezing them together, making them appear both larger and perkier. In the second one, since she's at that kind of lunging angle, her breasts are drooping down.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I'm even explaining this. Oh, internet.

#9 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark huntress ftw! lol

#10 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: my mind blown

#11 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700: @slick23: Scary that it actually makes sense, right?

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

Kinda my thoughts while reading your post.
#13 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

You're reminding me of the professor in the movie the Aviator... There was the scene where Howard Hughs had to meet with some sort of censorship board to explain why Jane Russel was showing so much cleavage in the movie... Howard, out of the blue, asks the professor to explain how Jane's really showing no more cleavage than her predecessors (or something like that.)

So, For our Enlightenment on Breast's in Comics, we are fortunate to have Dark Huntress with us tonight... (Applause here)

#14 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

They are definitely trying to give her more sex appeal but the sad thing is her outfit is still somewhat conservative compared to some others I've seen. I enjoyed Suicide Squad a lot though.

@Timandm: HAHA I know exactly what part of the movie your talking about, he was like a meteorologist or something.

#15 Edited by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

And actually (coming from a woman) they're about the same size in both pics. The difference with the first one is that the corset is squeezing them together, making them appear both larger and perkier. In the second one, since she's at that kind of lunging angle, her breasts are drooping down.

The funny thing is that in the second image they shouldn't be drooping. With her arms lifted up, her chest (pectorals) should also be lifting. And judging from the first picture, her corset is tight, but it's not constructed properly and couldn't possibly contain her - especially with all the mallet swinging, knife-throwing (I guess that's what the knives are there for..), acrobatics that she does. Basically, there's no way that she can physically hold that position long before popping out (if she hasn't already...which looks to be the case since nipples usually don't gravitate that far south.)

Second question: Where's Deadshot's right shin? Does his leg curve back like a satyr's?

#16 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmo111687: Second question: Where's Deadshot's right shin? Does his leg curve back like a satyr's?

I think that's exactly what it does...

#17 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Boooooooooobies !!!!!

#18 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

Shakes head..

#19 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

boobies exist outside of comic books?????? are you sure?

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmo111687: O_o fair points.

@Aiden Cross: <_<

@danhimself: No. They're a myth ;)

#21 Posted by danhimself (22443 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: dang :(

#22 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.... no idea what's going on here.... just saw "boobs" and subconsciously clicked >.>

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason I would read this is for Deadshot. And I'm just going off of a few insanely hilarious panels from Secret Six along with that b*tchin new outfit.

#24 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Her boobs were always pretty big though, weren't they?

I'm surprised people are still complaining about Harley, and not complaining about what they did to a certain black female character who appears in the chapter.

#25 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan: Her being skinny is freakish.

#26 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan: @InnerVenom123:

Amanda Waller?

#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: Yup.

A side note: I hate the new spoiler tag.

#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: You can still use the old one. Just hit spoiler block instead of spoiler.

#29 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 It's amazing how you know all this sh*t, you know that? <3 <3

#30 Edited by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: @The Dark Huntress:

It's not only freakish, they virtually turned her into a new character. Her appearance was part of her character, for an overweight, black, typically unnatractive, older woman to get to the top of what she does. She doesn't look like 'The Wall' anymore either...

#31 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: I'm just observant :P

@Adnan:SMH. Was she at least portrayed the same personality-wise?

#32 Posted by Misterwizz (198 posts) - - Show Bio

That's one hell of a crappy costume.

#33 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

And Harley's costume is the only reason I'm excited to read Suicide Squad...also, what DH said, I don't know how the boobs look drastically different in size, clearly someone has never looked at boobs from the front and always sneaks a peek at the slightly less glorious side boob in real life.

#34 Posted by PowerHerc (82612 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't notice much of a difference.

#35 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: I feel your frustration. (I'm a girl too.)

#36 Posted by SiycoBat (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see a difference at all. You're only seeing mass take shape when in action and standing still.

#37 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

saw boobs and i was like mystery inc in a haunted house: i must investigate.

they seem normal to me, but they are nice.

#38 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it sucked,if Kobra does'nt kill Harley in #4 then i'll rage.

#39 Posted by Aero_gt (840 posts) - - Show Bio

even with Harley's new suit I probably won't read suicide squad...-3-
#40 Posted by TheWalkingDeadGirl24 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to comic book women! The first pic seems a little over the top! Literally!

#41 Posted by The Stegman (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

the title of the thread drew me in, guess you can say it was... 

*puts on sunglasses* 

TITILLATING!  

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

#42 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

the title of the thread drew me in, guess you can say it was...

*puts on sunglasses*

TITILLATING! YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

ROFLMFAO

#43 Posted by Mediumflyer7 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

You think those are big? they are kiddy size compaired to ivy's and catwomans. i get your point though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.