Harley Quinn stupidest Batman villain

#1 Edited by ShowMeYouTeeth (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

I really think Harley was stupidest Batman villain ever.

She a good character, but as villain she stupid more Eraser or Mr. Camera.

She just a sidekick, and, i think, Gaggy best choice for Joker sidekick.

P.S. I really loved New52 Harley Quinn

#2 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

ya she is definitely over exposed, but her psycho-romance with joker always added to Mr. J's character.. but overall she is pretty pointless.

They definitely amped her up in the new 52, but she still gets too much exposure...She would easily have been handled by any of DC's hero community and in my mind would never be considered a threat.

#3 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongly disagree

She is one of the lesser grimdark villains of batman's rogues gallery, for me that is a plus.

#4 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read her in the comics really but I always thought she was good and controlled doses in the animated series and had an interesting dynamic with joker.

#5 Posted by akbogert (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Debated whether to sick Joygirl on you but with only 3 posts and a reread this smells heavily of "troll."

#6 Posted by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure she was a P.H.D. and if not I know she at least had a Doctorate because she was Joker's doctor before she went evil so I disagree.

#7 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
@akbogert said:

Debated whether to sick Joygirl on you but with only 3 posts and a reread this smells heavily of "troll."

First thing that came to my head when I saw the title was call-out Joygirl.

#8 Posted by akbogert (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Heh. But legitimately: "new" user saying "Harley Quinn is stupid except New 52 HQ." I'm not sure I want to believe an actual person could actually believe that, and even if they did, they probably wouldn't start a thread just to say it. I'm looking for a point to this thread other than to bait people into arguing, but I'm not seeing one.

#9 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio
@akbogert said:

@awesam: Heh. But legitimately: "new" user saying "Harley Quinn is stupid except New 52 HQ." I'm not sure I want to believe an actual person could actually believe that, and even if they did, they probably wouldn't start a thread just to say it. I'm looking for a point to this thread other than to bait people into arguing, but I'm not seeing one.

#10 Posted by Ms. Omega (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Harley but now Kite Man and Quilt Man they are stupid Batman baddies.

#11 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13604 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

I will make you suffer. For this crime you have ignited war with a force far more powerful and deadly than you can possibly imagine. You will look back on my first punishments fondly as I grow more and more creative. I mark this day, 4/27, as the day that you made the greatest enemy you will ever know. On anniversaries we shall celebrate by festooning my home with the internal organs of your next of kin, while you watch and cry and wish that you could take it all back, could go back to this day and just never make this thread. You'll wish you could. But now it's far, far too late.

#13 Posted by Dernman (15440 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

I will make you suffer. For this crime you have ignited war with a force far more powerful and deadly than you can possibly imagine. You will look back on my first punishments fondly as I grow more and more creative. I mark this day, 4/27, as the day that you made the greatest enemy you will ever know. On anniversaries we shall celebrate by festooning my home with the internal organs of your next of kin, while you watch and cry and wish that you could take it all back, could go back to this day and just never make this thread. You'll wish you could. But now it's far, far too late.

I wanna watch! Lol!

#15 Posted by SupBatz (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

I nominate this for post of the year.

#16 Edited by Breadspread (774 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted this in a thread about "the best Batman quotes", but I really think it relevant to this discussion.

Here is a Batman quote from BTAS:

"She almost had me, you know. Arms and legs chained, dizzy from the blood rushing to my head. I had no way out other than convincing her to call you. I knew your massive ego wouldn't let anyone else take the honor of killing me. Although you have to admit she came a lot closer than you ever did... Puddin'."

Stupidest Batman villain? I think not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.