harley quinn outfits

Posted by EmilyMor1996 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

choose the Harley Quinn outfit you like better and send me you answer and why...

#1 Posted by jeanlucpicard (1845 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmilyMor1996:
The Orignal 1 is always the best ( not always but in most cases) 

Plus that costum, I think matched her character.
#2 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked arkham asylum's a lot and I like the  way she looks in arkham City. I never liked the original for some reason, just never did.

#3 Posted by StarKiller809 (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Arkahm Asylums outfit the best. I think it makes her look a little more crazy then her normal ones does.
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I like one and two best. I think she needs to be in red and black.
#5 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

The arkham city and arkham asylum costumes look awesome those are the best. The original doesn't translate well all the time but when its done right it's golden.

#6 Edited by SC (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

1. BUT, with the texture and color scheme of 2. 

Simple but strong, I think it fits her personality more, would enhance and accentuate her dramatic movements, plus draw more focus to her expressions. 

#7 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponxxx said:
" The arkham city and arkham asylum costumes look awesome those are the best. The original doesn't translate well all the time but when its done right it's golden. "
#8 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually like all of them, but the first one is my fav.

#9 Posted by JOKERCATEXE (408 posts) - - Show Bio

The classic O course, nostalgia reasons.

#10 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Arkham city one best, but the original is well.... the original.

#11 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4372 posts) - - Show Bio

The original one of course!

#12 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9183 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the original the best 

#13 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

The original will always be my fave because I remember watching her first appearance on BTAS when I was younger. I like the Arkham City one though, I think it's a really well done modern translation of the original. I was never a fan of the Arkham Asylum outfit though. I always felt that the whole naughty nurse direction they took it in was just fanservice.  
#14 Posted by COINRETURNSLOT (1052 posts) - - Show Bio
Original, for sure because it is classic.  
I do think that the Arkham City costume is a really great take too, but I am not really a fan of the Arkham Asylum costume.
#15 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

3. One word. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT

#16 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Original! Just looks the best. Well to me.

#17 Posted by velle37 (6059 posts) - - Show Bio

1 and 2...... 
#18 Posted by Vitality (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

2 and 3
#19 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

I would definitely say #2. I think it is a great up date to her her look. I like both game versions  

Arkym Asylum

Arkym City

Arkym City

Arkym Asylum
#20 Posted by Aiden Cross (15575 posts) - - Show Bio

2, i like the modern adaption without making it look too... promiscuous like the third.

#21 Posted by Mumbles (846 posts) - - Show Bio

og. but the acity is good

#22 Edited by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

here are some more redesigns since the last post

#23 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

followed by

and while not official in any way

#24 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just thinking to make one of these with all the updates... overall, classic is still my fave. Gods Among Us is a gorgeous design but needs some tweaks, like lipstick and different hair. Arkham City is great, AC: HQR is a good outfit but a little TOO edgy with all the grime. Arkham Asylum is fun but not iconic, certainly not the best. Her New 52 outfit has potential but it needs a better artist to do it justice. Her proportions usually seem a bit off and the blue/red annoys me -- come on man, you know it's black, just use black.

#25 Posted by wildvine (10329 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the classic look.

#26 Posted by SupBatz (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

The original is my favorite. But I really like Arkham City's design as well (both main story and Harley's Revenge). The nurse outfit from Asylum never really appealed to me. Like said, it just isn't iconic.

Injustice: Gods Among Us... I don't really want to bash it without actually seeing it in action when the game is released...but I really hate what I've seen from it so far.

And the new 52 look...still not a fan. I don't hate it as much as I used to but I wish they'd change it to something else.

#27 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

Original. How can you compete with this cuteness

#28 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

ac is my fav.

#29 Posted by PaperDemon (617 posts) - - Show Bio

2. IT IS EPIX!!!!!!!!! Its the best action figure too.

#30 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

what no brave and the bold costume. I know it easy to make a joke but could be start block with this outfit just add red and black template

#31 Posted by Batmanx2005 (375 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the original because it much fitting since her name is harley quinn

#32 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13417 posts) - - Show Bio

what no brave and the bold costume. I know it easy to make a joke but could be start block with this outfit just add red and black template

i actually liked this one as well, its by no means her best but it does look nice.

#33 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

The original outfit is best. It's charming. I do like the version of it in Ame-Comi Girls as well:

The one in the Joker series was a little less frilly but still maintained the full body suit.

As for the new 52 version, it just seems so "tryhard" and typical for female comic characters. Harley stood out before as something different. I do find this to be an improvement:

I'm down with the "Roller Derby" look, although even this could be a random member of the Royal Flush Gang as far as I know. I think I miss the hat most of all. But I don't think they're actually going this route other than for a cover.

Project Rooftop did a contest for Harley designs if I recall correctly. Let me see if I can find it.

/elevator musak

Hmm. Not coming up. Maybe I saw it on another site. Unfortunately the google results for "harley quinn design contest" are crowded with all the hubbub over DCs horrible gaff where they recently called for submissions of Harley Quinn committing suicide, because classy. I'll just link the search results over on Project Rooftop for Harley Quinn and insert some of my favorites:

It's going to bug me that I couldn't find the contest results I was thinking about. Now I shall forever wonder if I merely dreamed it. A thousand Harleys dancing gaily in varied habiliment. /sigh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.