Harley Quinn is still alive right?

#1 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I heard somewhere that she died in suicide squad and i really don't have the money to go figure it out, so if you know could you let me know cause if she's dead I want to mourn over it right now

#2 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

No, shes not dead

#3 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

oh dear god thank you!

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

She was brought back two pages into the next issue.

#5 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

She was brought back two pages into the next issue.

Hopefully she hits her head and remembers she isn't a goth girl, but a cute psycho clown.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Not likely under Glass's pen.

#7 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Blood1991: Not likely under Glass's pen.

I can dream....

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Just dream that DC hires me spontaneously and gives me a Gotham City Sirens title to write.

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Blood1991: Just dream that DC hires me spontaneously and gives me a Gotham City Sirens title to write.

I would read the hell out of that series, I would also brag heavily that I know you online lol

#10 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Heeheehee, you know it too, if the company wasn't so stingy about having worked professionally before they would be so happy they changed that policy... my first act as Empress of DC would be to have Amanda Waller go on the Krispy Kreme diet and then go away, give Harley some new duds (f*** you Jim Lee, you are a good artist but a s****y designer) and slap her into a title that people actually want to read.

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl:

Amanda needs to be in Superman books or at least take Suicide Squad and make a cast that doesn't rely on a watered down Harley Quinn to carry the book. Yes Harley needs a new home and a better look. I say we mutiny!

#12 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: Maybe if all the Harley fans write a very stern letter to DC all at once, we can see change.

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: I'm game hell I'll tweet send emails and a letter. Know my nerd wrath DC.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19401 posts) - - Show Bio

Weeeew!

#15 Posted by SupBatz (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@Blood1991: Heeheehee, you know it too, if the company wasn't so stingy about having worked professionally before they would be so happy they changed that policy... my first act as Empress of DC would be to have Amanda Waller go on the Krispy Kreme diet and then go away, give Harley some new duds (f*** you Jim Lee, you are a good artist but a s****y designer) and slap her into a title that people actually want to read.

I cannot decide what part of this post makes me happiest.

#16 Posted by powerflux (81 posts) - - Show Bio

they not only gave her a new costume...but she has no remorse for human life, is more insane, and fell into the same chemicals joker did!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.