Harley Quinn gameplay for Injustice: Gods Among Us

#1 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay confession time, lately I've been loving Harley Quinn and it's awesome. Here's a video of her against The Flash.

#2 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet love me some Harley.

#3 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I sadly have to agree with the few You Tube comments that correspond with Harley's character. I want her to be more Olympic gymnastic-ey.

#4 Posted by SupBatz (1735 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her moves. Her gadgets are a perfect fit for her with a combination of fun and trickery. And it's nice that the giant mallet was included. Though I agree with the above that I wish she was shown as a bit more of a gymnast. Also, I really don't like the outfit at all. But I digress - still very excited to play as her.

#5 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Harley Quinn, but I don't like her move set here much. Oh and her orginal costume had better be DLC.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.