Harley quinn+deadpool. yea! NOT!

#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

For people who think this would work aren't thinking straight

here how I know this definitely would not work and there only one reason and that reason is there so much alike they would ultimatly hate each other the minute they get to know each other and thats the hard truth. joker+harley where meant to be or at least writen that way so when you think about it its imposible to get harley with somebody else exsept for deadshot apparently

#2 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6340 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell did any of that mean?

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

here how I know this definitely would not work and there only one reason and that reason is there so much alike they would ultimatly hate each other the minute they get to know each other and thats the hard truth. joker+harley where meant to be or at least writen that way so when you think about it its imposible to get harley with somebody else exsept for deadshot apparently

Is this a reaction to my thread? If so, give more evidence. Deadshot and Harley have hardly any chemistry.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

You know that they are from different publishers right?

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

If you meant Dead shot edit the thread title

#7 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: i was being sarcastic i still wonder how that happend

#9 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: that is the evendence but its very crucial evendence because its in there personality. and as i said a second ago that whole deadshot harley thing was as you said no chemistry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.