Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Harley quinn+deadpool. yea! NOT!

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lifeofvibe

For people who think this would work aren't thinking straight

here how I know this definitely would not work and there only one reason and that reason is there so much alike they would ultimatly hate each other the minute they get to know each other and thats the hard truth. joker+harley where meant to be or at least writen that way so when you think about it its imposible to get harley with somebody else exsept for deadshot apparently

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
    RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

What the hell did any of that mean?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

here how I know this definitely would not work and there only one reason and that reason is there so much alike they would ultimatly hate each other the minute they get to know each other and thats the hard truth. joker+harley where meant to be or at least writen that way so when you think about it its imposible to get harley with somebody else exsept for deadshot apparently

Is this a reaction to my thread? If so, give more evidence. Deadshot and Harley have hardly any chemistry.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

You know that they are from different publishers right?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

If you meant Dead shot edit the thread title

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: i was being sarcastic i still wonder how that happend

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: that is the evendence but its very crucial evendence because its in there personality. and as i said a second ago that whole deadshot harley thing was as you said no chemistry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.