Harley Quinn Arkham City DLC Revealed and We'll Get To Play As Robin

• 56 results
Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

One popular character who appeared in the Batman: Arkham City video game; but didn't get any DLC love; is Harley Quinn. If you've been hoping for some Harley downloadable content then your prayers have (seemingly) been answered. That's right, Harley Quinn fans get ready for some Harley DLC. While we don't know when we'll be seeing the release of the Harley Quinn DLC, a list of the different trophies was recently leaked online.

Okay, so that in itself is some pretty exciting news for Batman: Arkham City fans. But wait, there's more. One of the cool things about Arkham City was that the game gave the player a chance to play as different characters. There were moments when we were able to play as Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin. That taste of playing as Batman's supporting cast really left us wanting more, which is why we're so excited about one trophy reveal in particular. One of the trophy tasks requires that the player "Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight as Robin in Harley Quinn's Revenge." Not only will fans of the game get some Harley DLC, but they will potentially be able to play against the crowned Princess of crime as Robin. Sounds like fun? We sure think so.

The release and cost for the upcoming DLC is yet to be announced, but we'll be keeping an eye out for any new information. What do you think of the news? Did you enjoy playing as Tim Drake? Are you looking forward to Harley Quinn DLC? You can check out the list of trophies for HArley's DLC here.

Source: PS3Trophies

#1 Edited by feargalr (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

I always wanted some Robin story episodes like Catwoman's for Arkham city... Lets hope this is it!

EDIT: The other trophies mention Shield bashing enemies, only Robin could do that too right? plus there was ones for a snap flash, sneaking into the enemies base, bursting balloons, this really is looking like Robin story based episodes, or at the very least story episodes

#2 Posted by sweetesttoaster (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it's story based and not a challenge room thing like the other DLC.

#3 Posted by richardjohngrayson (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish Nightwing was playable in story. I'm gonna download this for sure either way.

#4 Posted by MrMazz (976 posts) - - Show Bio

O goody more story based content far more interesting than the challange maps

#5 Posted by Joygirl (15379 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping we'd get to play as her. :( But I haven't even played AC at all yet so GRRRRR.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson said:

Wish Nightwing was playable in story. I'm gonna download this for sure either way.

Damn right.

#7 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not had the chance to play much Arkham City ,but some of the DLC sounds awesome. Especially interested in the Robin DLC.

#8 Posted by KRYPTON (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

been waiting for this!!!

#9 Posted by KRYPTON (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@sweetesttoaster said:

This is story based dlc, the trophies say so.

#10 Posted by Baddamdog (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@sweetesttoaster said:

#11 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be even cooler if we got a chance to play as Harley, too. Talk about more for your money!

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Damn right.

Tim's better.

#13 Posted by JoEy9090 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush: Agreed

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

Damn right.

Tim's better.

We gon' start this again?

#15 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hardly "revealed". At this point, we have achievements and a LOT of speculation.

#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff!

#17 Posted by The_Tree (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. It's probably going to be one of those lame "campaigns" that they use in challenge maps. Like in the Robin one where he faces Back Mask.

#18 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

That image of Harley.mmmmmm what a lady!

#19 Posted by Mr. Kamikaze (511 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they'd let us play as Robin and Nightwing in the campaign. I mean, they don't even need to have story missions...I would like to just play as Nightwing in the city XD

Also...they need to fix up Catwoman's costume...having her all torn and beat to hell while Batman suddenly got all fixed up is weird.

#20 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

Damn right.

Tim's better.

You darn right we are!

#21 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ReVamp said:

Damn right.

Tim's better.

Oh it's already begun!

#22 Posted by sho3s22 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

NERDGASM

#23 Edited by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

OH GREAT!! More crap ass Tim "enter insult here" Drake. This is BULLS***!! You go for the f****t, instead of puttin Red Hood in? WB, DC, and rocksteady...suck my ****.

#24 Posted by Grim (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I'm pretty sure this sis just gonna be another challenge room. Tims DLC came with a black mask challenge that was pretty cool and unique from the others, but it was still just a challenge room. I feel like of they were gonna add more story DLC, we would have had the ability to play the other characters in the main game. and Tim is the uber best. just ask batman who he would want to do the detective work, handle the tactics, and Run Wayne Industries in his stead. go on ask. I'll wait.

#25 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rabbit_May_Cry: Time to take a break in order to cool off.
#26 Edited by cmaprice (787 posts) - - Show Bio

Gah. I hope these are in story mode. We already have Robin playable in DLC challenge maps. 

I hate the challenge mode. I want story for my money, and I want to be able to jump rooftop to rooftop in the established open map. Nothing short of that will impress me at this point.

Catwoman's DLC was great. Make Robin or DLC content like that, and you've got my cash. I already regret paying for the existing Robin and Nightwing packs.

#27 Edited by Bestostero (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh just looked through the trophies, it actually is a side story

#28 Posted by ka385385 (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ,great ,i'm going to need some more MSP.

#29 Posted by The Impersonator (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley looks like she has been turned into a vampire. =P

#30 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

So will I be allowed to play as Robin or Nightwing in the city?

#31 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
@Rabbit_May_Cry: Time to take a break in order to cool off.
I'm getting sick of his attitude, to be perfectly honest. I've tried to maturely confront/discuss his anger towards Tim and how he should just keep it to himself, but he refuses to grow up. 

The day you ban him will be a celebrated day.
#32 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

AM I the only one who thinks that after this, it'd be cool to possibly have some Damian DLC? And if this is the incorporation of Robin in the story mode, maybe a Damian DLC could be his and Nightwing's gateways.

#33 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so disappointed when I DL'd the Robin extension and then couldn't play in the city as him.

#34 Posted by Wowlock (174 posts) - - Show Bio

I am hoping for a story-based DLC just like Catwoman spots on the city for Robin this time. In fact, I am wondering if this DLC take place after the initial ending. Harley has a lot to take her revenge on soo fingers crossed.

Now if only I can get past the ''Not available in your region'' thing from Steam....

#35 Posted by thebluedragon07 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I would be cool if you can play as Robin or Nightwing in the Campaign story mode.

#36 Posted by CATPANEXE (9366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Babs: Thank you for my new wonderful desktop wallpaper.

@Joygirl said:

But I haven't even played AC at all yet so GRRRRR.

Same here. Suck.

I'm sure though someone will come up with Mods to play as her, if they haven't already.

#37 Posted by fables87 (838 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet the Joker likes that puddin'

#38 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: see the first time i played that map i didnt even notice it was black mask until i looked at the thug that was just taking blows after even the abrahamovich twin went down

#39 Posted by notquitevarsity (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Red hood's fighting style would be hard to put in the game. Guns don't work, and he can't just be hand to hand like bruce that'd be boring

#40 Posted by notquitevarsity (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather play as nightwing but this will still be amazing. Jedi master Tim is still a good character.

#41 Posted by Ftanng (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care who or what they have inside the game. If it's Batman and if it goes to Xbox360 get me the game ASAP!!! I can't wait to try it out. :D

#42 Posted by Teerack (4550 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad they released this way to late, or it might of actually been successful.

#43 Posted by The_Tree (6422 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: LOL. Me too, to say I was disappointed is an understatement.

#44 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

I bet the Joker likes that puddin'

I always seemed the Joker was waaaay much more interested in goshdarn' Batman than Harley :P

On another note: Story DLCs? It's about time!!

#45 Posted by DCisKING (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant wait for this

#46 Posted by BigTPotts (120 posts) - - Show Bio

im not sure if this is actually real or not.

#47 Posted by GeekyEverAfter (329 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope they are going to make a Harley Quinn DLC, I love her :D!

#48 Posted by ChazzaHazza (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I was so hoping she'd be playable even though in my heart of hearts I knew it wouldn't happen.

#49 Posted by KidSupreme (824 posts) - - Show Bio

cool pretty sick!

#50 Posted by War Killer (19500 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's like the Catwoman episodes that tie into the main story of the game, I like the idea of continuing from or at least adding to what we've already seen and expanding the story and characters more. Hopefully this will answer some questions as to what's going on with Harley after the ending with Joker and set things up for the third game while also allowing Robin some time to shine. Plus I would think that if they're doing one for Robin I'd imagine we'll be seeing a Nightwing storyline in the near future, we've got plenty of time until the third game so I say add all the little bonuses as they like! ^_^

Heck, I know it's a stretch, but I'd love it if they did a Cassandra Cain DLC! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.