Follow

Harley Quinn

Character » Harley Quinn appears in 2594 issues.

Harleen Quinzel was a psychiatric resident at Arkham Asylum, where she met the incarcerated Joker. Falling in love with her patient, she conspired to break him out of prison and eventually became his lover and loyal sidekick, Harley Quinn. She eventually left him to be her own woman, and has been enemy and ally of Batman, and various other heroes.

Harley Quinn and batman as a couple

• 68 results
    Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@BlackWind:

Who was that in response to...Me or Martty?

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By martyyy15

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: Me prob cause I said I got this idea from reading a fanfic lol

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By deathbymanga

Here is how I see it. I initially was going to make a picture of Batman Harley and Damian standing together in family photo style with big, Harley-esuqe words saying BIG HAPPY FAMILY, with Batman in his dark, cloaked and sulking figure and Damien imitating him and Harley hugging Batman while rubbing Damian's hair. It was really cute in my head.

I saw an argument about how Batman's relationships have all been a certain way and that they all end a certain way, but you seemed to have glazed over the obvious: THEY ALL END. Batman may have a certain niche for love-interests, but they all end because of how he is. He finds a girl he knows is strong-willed, as stubborn as he is, and can stand as an equal to him. But the problem is is that Batman himself is too much of a strong willed, stubborn individual that always acts like he has no equal except for Superman and WW (I'll talk about my BatxWW ship some other time).

HArley actually IS strong-willed and and proactive and alot like all the other girls Batman has dated. The difference? Harley isn't cold or dominant, she wants a relationship with a dominant male partner. She knows how Batman thinks and would let him have his ego trips. Let him sulk in the basement and play with his toys. And while he does so, she'll bake him a pie and come down before he gets too emo. She's a therapist, so she can try to help Batman get over his drama. I can imagine Harley having enough with Joker's abuse and go over to Batman, wanting to help him take down the Joker. He doesn't trust her, but after a few misadventures that prevent him from taking her back to Akham, he is convinced by her that she is over the Joker (the only real reason she was a criminal in the first place), so he takes her to the Batcave while he thinks it over. SO over time, Harley's bubbly attitude combined with her practical intelligence and semi-understanding of the joker's mind, Batman begins to respect her as an individual. She starts imposing herself around the house: cooking meals, going to parties with him when he's bruce wayne, and being all around the only thing fun to have happen to batman in a while. Soon Batman starts taking her on missions with him and she dons her own Batgirl outfit, stylizes with her old Harlequin outfit to make it original and the two clean the streets.

batman516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By batman516

i totally agree deathbymanga :) batman and harley would be a good couple in my opinion.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbymanga: THat would be awesome. And Harley actually is quite smart, the joker just messed her up. Her criminal psyc skills and being and ex one would be rather helpful to batman. Harley as batgirl would be pretty cool too, man I'd love to see what that would look like lol

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

somebody draw a batgirl harley

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By marvellover1

I'd love them to be a couple lol

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

This is... not really a ship I can logically get behind.

I wouldn't mind Harley as part of the Bat-family, kind of like a resident anti-Joker, but in a relationship with Bruce? Nahh... he wouldn't go for her.

ComicHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wouldn't go out with a villain in three first place.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#60  Edited By Joygirl
    @comichero said:

Batman wouldn't go out with a villain in the first place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AHAH

AAHAHA

AAHAHHAHAAAHAHHA

HHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

OOHOOHOHOOH HOOHOH HOOHOHO HHAHAHAHAHAH

EHEHEHEHEHEEEEHHEEEHEHE

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Aros001

@jonsmith said:

Joker would think it's hilarious. Catwoman would get into a catfight with Harley. Harley would try to get off Batman's mask, he'd shut her down, she'd go off on a psychotic streak, join back up with Joker, they'd end up in Arkham, Batman would be the first superhero to mourn his latest girlfriend ending up in an insane asylum.

No Caption Provided

... Make that second.

Make that third.

No Caption Provided

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, they did kiss in the recent Harley Quinn comic. Twice. Not sure if Bruce really liked it : **SPOILERS**

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

in the 90s batman cartoon harley kissed b man twice and liked it i think bruce did to. i think harley could figure out bruce is b man given enough kissing lol.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By jb681131

@loganrogue24: Who wouldn't enjoy that ? But Harley then was a much different Harley.

To answer the topic. Batman is strict and focused with a mission. Harley is crazy and uncontrallable. How could anyone ever imagine them togerher !?

ComicFanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martyyy15: I agree. Sadly, however, judging by how I'm seeing the recent comics, that might not really happen any time soon.

ComicFanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ComicFanboy1
    GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Batman and Harley Quinn are good for each other as well, in my opinion. I ship them so badly, especially since they even had a few moments in the comics anyways, most notably Harley Quinn's Valentine's Day Special.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.