Harley and Ivy.. are they ONLY friends?

• 164 results
#151 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Edited by Onyx_Nine (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that's the fun part of Ivy and Harley's relation. Leave everyone wondering.

Granted they are over protective of each other, tho i don't know if they even know each other in the new 52.

I really don't know if they are lovers or not, i just enjoy seeing them together :)

To all fans out there. That image when Harley asks Ivy is she loves her. Which comic title/ issue is that? :)

#153 Edited by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

To all fans out there. That image when Harley asks Ivy is she loves her. Which comic title/ issue is that? :)

Gotham City Sirens #24

#154 Edited by ShadowPro (1808 posts) - - Show Bio

Poison Ivy's tendencies

Harley's feelings towards Poison Ivy

(a little Extra for Hawk ;D)

I came i saw i ... dominated ;P

yo, the pics are gone, think you can post them again?

#155 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

The idea of them as lovers just come of as creepy and incesty to me. Ivy and Harley are like sisters; imagining them making out is kinda messed up considering their relationship/ It's like Supergirl x Superman to me.

#156 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Honestly, I've never really gotten a sister vibe from them at all. They just seem like friends.

#157 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: It's almost been five years since that post... all i remember is that it was funny in it's own context :p

#158 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are just really good friends.

#159 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13618 posts) - - Show Bio
#160 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

Just friends :D

Beata

#161 Edited by ganon15 (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

Just friends :D

Beata

Bruce Timm and Paul Dini disagree :P

#162 Edited by Dr_Harlequin (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganon15: Nah, just the thing in their pants disagree. :p

#163 Posted by ganon15 (1834 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by SecondFighter (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Read Harley Quinn Annual and you'll pretty much see it yourself. Though they aren't really a couple, but I would say something like soulmates just not a couple. And with Harley Quinn dizzing Joker pretty much completely in New 52...?

#165 Edited by ganon15 (1834 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.